Week 12: Bengals @ Titans

Stripes

Fucking fuck yeah !!!

About as much as you could hope for.

Play of the game ??

Has to go to Stripes for looking into the face of superstition and saying “Come at me bitch” when starting this thread instead of Hoosier. His calm demeanor, poise in the face of insurmountable odds, and fuck it attitude show great credit upon him, the Bengals organization and the United States of America.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Fucking fuck yeah !!!

About as much as you could hope for.

Play of the game ??

Has to go to Stripes for looking into the face of superstition and saying “Come at me bitch” when starting this thread instead of Hoosier. His calm demeanor, poise in the face of insurmountable odds, and fuck it attitude show great credit upon him, the Bengals organization and the United States of America.

Shake, take, salute

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 10:56 AM, membengal said:

Not for nothing, but Steelers/Ravens games are NEVER easy. And the Ravens offensively are in nuetral at best right now. Those division games are not simple for them. And, actually, neither is the Jags game. I bet Jax gives them a real scare and has a chance at the upset. 

BUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Stripes said:

This has been a good day of football.

you ain't lying.

I was flying back from Paris during the game. Trying desperately to get a stream working at 35000 feet. Not very successfully. Had to mostly follow along on twitter.  What a fucking win. And the Ravens loss to boot. Which...I told you all. 

3 hours ago, COB said:

What a day by the bengals defense.  DJ Reader was just wrecking their run block schemes.  He and like 3 o linemen would end up in the gap Henry was aiming for.  Dude has like supernatural push.

Reader would be my pick for player of the game. He was still rusty last week but is right back to All Pro form now. The run defense is night and day depending upon his availability.