Official 2022-2023 Roster

Wraith

Haste la vista, Tyler Shelvin.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-roster-moves-drue-chrisman-active-roster-tanner-hudson-tyler-shelvin

And welcome to new taxi squadder TE Tanner Hudson.

Hudson (6-5, 239), a third-year player out of Southern Arkansas University, originally was a college free agent signee of Tampa Bay in 2018. He has played in 33 career NFL games — 20 with Tampa Bay from 2019-20, two with San Francisco in '21 and 11 with the N.Y. Giants earlier this season. He has 15 career catches for 199 yards (13.3 average). Hudson was waived by the Giants on Dec. 5.

I wonder what they see in the new TE that they snatched him up so quickly?

sad in a sense that Shelvin departs, given he was a 4th rounder and a fellow LSUer in New Guys class......but he wasnt accomplishing anything football-wise here. 

My count says there are now 15 on the PS roster, with our former punter still not signed, so I guess they are holding the final spot for him?

9 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

I wonder what they see in the new TE that they snatched him up so quickly?

Hayden Hurst’s injury could be multiple weeks.  They’re just backfilling depth at the TE position.    The main thing they saw in Hudson was TE after his name (plus nfl game experience).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TJJackson said:

I owe you a beef n cheddar in Heath next time I see you

Ok that’ll be fitting but be prepared for some extreme condescension from the teenagers working the drive thru.  And for your own good please memorize Arby’s current menu in its entirety.  You’ll still be drenched in teenager contempt and disdain by the time you drive away, but you’ll get what you ordered.  Also, they built a new car wash in Heath right beside the Arby’s, so get your car washed for eight bucks while you hammer down your ten thousand grams of Arby’s sodium.

Anyone had an Arby’s burger yet?

Color me apprehensive. Not sure I want to die of cardiac arrest after a couple of bites.

For what it’s worth, I caught looks when ordering at Taco Bell and ordered the Chilito instead of by the new name… Chili Cheese Burrito.

Our Taco Bell is currently playing musical crack heads so there’s that.

40 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

…They’re cooked sous vide so…

For using a high end, fine cuisine phrase to describe a cooking technique that takes place in a shithole deep fryer and microwave “kitchen” in the heart of appalachian darkness (Licking County), you are hereby sentenced to go to the Heath Arby’s drive thru and try to order a corned beef ‘n cheese slider, potato cakes, and for good measure ask for a chalupa.  If you survive, report back here for rehabilitation of your destroyed ego.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, COB said:

For using a high end, fine cuisine phrase to describe a cooking technique that takes place in a shithole deep fryer and microwave “kitchen” in the heart of appalachian darkness (Licking County), you are hereby sentenced to go to the Heath Arby’s drive thru and try to order a corned beef ‘n cheese slider, potato cakes, and for good measure ask for a chalupa.  If you survive, report back here for rehabilitation of your destroyed ego.  

OK fine: since they’re cooked boil-in-bag…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TJJackson said:

but I shouldnt memorize the menu now, I should memorize it just prior to arrival, correct?

Yes prior to arrival, these things change quickly.  If you memorize it now a surly teenager at the drive through will get the drop on you and you don’t have the make up speed to recover.  Sorry TJ, you just don’t anymore.

• Haha 1

Your dad sounds like my kind of guy.  Limited kitchen skills but still getting it done.

Speaking of limited skills, is Mike still around anywhere?  We just cut our 2021 4th round pick.  Can Mike possibly be aware of this?  By god, 4th round picks are kept on the roster for the duration of their rookie contract! /adjusts sock garters, groans from effort to adjust sock garters/

Mike Brown thoughts: “Boil in a bag, you say?  By god, that’s what TJ’s granny and I sometimes called it!  Wonder how the old gal’s doing?  I’ll look her up on my hand computer!” /fumbles with iPhone 7 his granddaughter gave him 8 years ago, drops iPhone, tries to find iPhone, takes impromptu nap on the floor in 65 year old cardigan sweater from Shillito’s/

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, COB said:

Yes prior to arrival, these things change quickly.  If you memorize it now a surly teenager at the drive through will get the drop on you and you don’t have the make up speed to recover.  Sorry TJ, you just don’t anymore.

I'll have you know that I run a 4.3 40

now of course the 40 is inches, but still.........

13 hours ago, COB said:

Wait.... Your Arby's still has potato cakes?????

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

Sadly...no.  my wife is still boycotting.

4 hours ago, Earendil said:

Wait.... Your Arby's still has potato cakes?????

No, they just have their crappy curly fries.  Potato cakes were my absolute go to.  Fucking ridiculous decisions being made by Arby’s these days.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, COB said:

No, they just have their crappy curly fries.  Potato cakes were my absolute go to.  Fucking ridiculous decisions being made by Arby’s these days.

OK, I was about to get angry that you still had them and I didn't.