Mixon Extended

HoosierCat

I've said this before.  Mixon should really do a better job of who he surrounds himself with.
When he got his shot after Oklahoma, he should have made damn sure it didn't come back around.
Low and behold, he didn't take care of shop.

Even though his sister's boyfriend and sister got charged, Mixon was also on camera carrying a gun around.  While having every right to do that, it was a huge overreaction to kids playing dart wars in and around his yard.  When the teenager got shot, he was in his own yard.  Considering that neighborhood he lives in, kids should have been expected, not a random gang set out on Tomfuckery in Anderson Township.

In this instance, if the police report is accurate, states Mixon pointed a gun at a female and stated, "You should be popped in the face and I should shoot you.  The Police can't get me."

Knowing who you are and your history, why in the fuck would you do something that damn dumb?
Really, REALLY poor decision making on his part.  If he sticks, I won't be rooting for him.  Fuckhead.

The pagination links to the thread pages, for me, are unsecure (http) so don't work in my browser, haven't for some time (fyi if it helps any Admins).  So I can't see any previous pages in threads, just the latest page (for some time now -ugh).  Sorry for distraction.

I forgot the Bengals' are on the hook, I think, for like $7.5m of his salary.  If true, I can't see them eating that.  Not sure if a conviction nullifies his contract, but threatening someone with a gun in public is probably not a good look if you're a star player who's already punched a girl in the face in public.

From someone on Twitter named Warren Sharp (@sharpfootball):

“the Bengals' high rates of 3+ WR sets forced defenses to play light boxes

Mixon led the NFL in % of runs vs light boxes

but of 41 RBs, he only ranked: 36th in YPC 39th in yards after contact 34th in explosive run rate”

Keep him at significant salary reduction, or engage the clause in his contract that says don’t do crime or else.   

We need a significant upgrade at Rb.  In the old days we’d pretend Mixon’s legs weren’t shot.  This isn’t the old days.  It’s plainly evident - we need a better player.  

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

So, if I'm hearing you correctly, the Bengals are going to pay Mixon 12.7 million in 2023 ??

For this insolence I will shapeshift into Alita, Battle Angel, and travel via Alita, Battle Angel protocol down there to Cincinnati and in your front yard I will do a public reading of my latest opus, “Then Who Will Feed the Crows?”  

You probably don’t even think that’s much of a threat, but my readings have been known to attract some questionable characters.  Apologize now or it’s ABARTWWFTC (Alita, battle angel reads then who will feed the crows), and all the dregs who are likely to show up for it and will probably just hang around your neighborhood afterwards.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, COB said:

For this insolence I will shapeshift into Alita, Battle Angel, and travel via Alita, Battle Angel protocol down there to Cincinnati and in your front yard I will do a public reading of my latest opus, “Then Who Will Feed the Crows?”  

You probably don’t even think that’s much of a threat, but my readings have been known to attract some questionable characters.  Apologize now or it’s ABARTWWFTC (Alita, battle angel reads then who will feed the crows), and all the dregs who are likely to show up for it and will probably just hang around your neighborhood afterwards.  

Just an FYI...  I don't pick up the dogshit in my front yard. 
If you bring Jennifer Connelly (Dr. Chiren) I will clean it up.
Outside of that, I started to lose hearing due to firing my weapon without hearing protection.
Who knew you couldn't call a time out in war when getting shot at to apply proper hearing protection?
"Ok, I'm good.  Game on !!"

Opening lines from “Then Who Will Feed the Crows?” - 

Alita, Battle Angel, was not in a mood for negotiation.  ”I thought I finished you.  But I see you are back for round two.”

The old lady picked up a mid-sized sedan, probably a Kia, and threw it at Alita, Battle Angel, yelling “You leave my sweet grandson alone you prepubescent cyborg from hell!”

Alita, Battle Angel, said, “He said I had googley eyes, sorry old lady, but your grandson is going to pay!”  Alita, Battle Angel, deflected several thrown vehicles, and a pallet of bagged mulch the old lady pulled off a passing truck.”  Damn, bitch, where did you get these superpowers?”

The old lady rose to her full height of 18 feet, pounding her chest and unleashing a gruesome old lady howl.  “My grandson is a good boy, I’ll teach you some manners you little mutant!”

• Haha 1

It’s important to note that COB is translating the original Japanese amine here.

The bastardized English-language version, produced by notorious anime butcher Harmony Gold, is entitled “RoboTechChick versus TJ’s Dead Gramma.”

• Haha 1

TJ your 18 foot tall granny turns out to be an autobot, a transformer.  She frequently transforms into her vehicle form - a Gold Star Chili food truck that goes to county fairs and little league tournaments in the tri-state area.  And, no surprise, when Alita, Battle Angel, has her final confrontation (at a 32 team 10U tourney in Batavia), none other than Mike Brown is loitering around that food truck on his Rascal Freedom Power Chair ($1,498.20 at Sam’s Club).  So, you know, it’s all starting to make sense.

• Haha 3