membengal

Offensive Line Draft Talk Thread

17 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Hmm so he DOES wanna play in 2021 after all

we need to get him in for a visit as well asap.

career ORG

I don't know what cap space they have left, but they don't seem too active, those top FA G's left are mighty expensive I'm guessing.   I can't remember the last OG they signed as a FA that was one of the best available.  MB has been almost completely reliant on the draft for the o-line, to a fault.  

They will need to have some luck if that interior line is going to be any good, i.e. Price and/or Carman or one of the other G's stepping-up.  Slim pickins talent-wise.

2 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I don't know what cap space they have left, but they don't seem too active, those top FA G's left are mighty expensive I'm guessing.   I can't remember the last OG they signed as a FA that was one of the best available.  MB has been almost completely reliant on the draft for the o-line, to a fault.  

They will need to have some luck if that interior line is going to be any good, i.e. Price and/or Carman or one of the other G's stepping-up.  Slim pickins talent-wise.

last I heard, remaining cap space was on the order of 18 million

cant know the players ability or price if you dont at least bring them in for a talk and a look-see.  If he doesnt have anything left in the tank, fine, let him walk.......but I am frustrated when they dont even bother to take a look at a guy who could help, especially when it is at a key weak spot like ORG is for us.  Pay for plane fare and a couple meals, have the medical team and Pollack check him out, I think thats simple due diligence

hey mem

so there is allegedly a statement on the Athletic that Spain is beating XSF for the OLG spot

location: https://theathletic.com/2665884/2021/06/22/most-important-takeaways-of-the-bengals-offseason-program-offense/ https://pic.twitter.com/VQs63Y0qxP

can you post just the part(s) about XSF, Spain, and the battle at OLG

well ok, if there is something on Carman, Ossai, D Smith, or Cam Sample.....I'd like to see that too, if you're feeling generous-ish