Broncos @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

1 minute ago, jonf45uk said:

I'm thinking last year was our chance to do something. This year's side looks very poor in comparison so far :(

Yea I think there time might have past as well, you can tell something about this team is not the same. I just don't have that feeling anymore about them.

From what they look like the first 3 games, then yes I could see 8-8, but things could change.

The bengals should have beaten the Broncos pretty good, but instead they beat themselves! How do you miss that many ints? Can you stop with all the stupid penalties? Can you hold on to the ball so we don't have anymore stupid replays!

Not a very good team right now, way to many mistakes, a lot of things to fix up!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Yea I think there time might have past as well, you can tell something about this team is not the same. I just don't have that feeling anymore about them.

Totally agree. We've talked for a couple years about Windows closing. Sure feels shut to me. 

For what it's worth, I had them opening the season 1-2 with Eifert and Burfict being out.
While I thought the losses would be to the Jets and Steelers, it is what it is.

Lets not pretend we faced Cleveland in each of the first three games.
3 of the toughest (if not the 3 toughest) defenses in the league.

Just saying...

Two main issues holding this team back:   offensive line is below average.    Their poor play doesnt allow the plays called to work.   Zampese game plans like they are a superior unit.        defensive line is highly overrated and has a lack of talent.    I dont think it is coaching on either end, they just dont have the horses needed to compete with good teams.

• Like 2