Gio or Jermey

Hhenry853

Would be nice if both of them could quit coughing up the ball in crucial moments. I like both of them but honestly would not be in any hurry to offer either a big extension. If there's any position today where players can be said to be dime a dozen, it's RB.

Gio is more important to the offense, IMO.     Although he struggles in blitz pick up at times he gives effort every time and is a critical 3rd down player.      However, you aren't going to be able to run Gio consistently because of durability.

I think Hall will bounce back but after this year he had, I wouldn't be surprised if his job is on the line this season if he doesn't bounce back.

I prefer Jeremy running through the tackles, and I prefer Gio running to the outside.

That said I think Hill is in a more precarious situation - needs to sort his shit out and perform else he could be replaced more easily than Gio

• 2 weeks later...

hard to say who's better. both have areas they out perform the other. gio took a step back his 2nd year. hill did the same. i hope hills pull his head out of his ass gets back to the form of his rookie season. i definitely agree stop putting the damn ball on the ground!!! both of them!