Super Bowl/Playoff games discussion thread.

BengalszoneBilly

Ok Palmer looked like a bumbling, stumbling, idiot out there tonight.  His dominatrix wife will probably beat him with a rolled up newspaper.

SU rely,  AZ now sees the Carson we all know, the blank stare, the confused looks and weird hand signals he employs with his receiver while doing a postmortem on his latest interception.

How much is Hue Jackson going to offer AZ for Palmer?  Joe Thomas and a second?  Fucking take it AZ, and never look back.

Come on Broncos, I dislike Cam very much.  He never should have been allowed to play at Auburn after his dad was paid to get him there.  Cheaters should not win, but we all know that is not the case in football.  The Patriots prove that.

Hoping for a brutal Denver D to stuff Superman into his cape and bury his ass at the 50 yard line. 

Yes I am a hater.

Cam has had an amazing season and I would never discredit what he has done.
That being said, I'm not a fan of all the "look at me" crap I see from him.

I find it humorous the announcers say how much they enjoy the refs "letting the players play" when talking about all the crap that wasn't getting called, but when it was the Bengals playing, there was no talk of anything of that nature.  I've never been one to really give much thought to which teams winning and benefiting the league as a whole, but this season has made me call a lot of that into question.

Hoping to see the Broncos D really put it on the Panthers, but not expecting that to be enough to get the win.
Honestly, I expect the Panthers to dominate this game.  Hope I'm wrong.

8 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

I find it humorous the announcers say how much they enjoy the refs "letting the players play" when talking about all the crap that wasn't getting called, but when it was the Bengals playing, there was no talk of anything of that nature.  I've never been one to really give much thought to which teams winning and benefiting the league as a whole, but this season has made me call a lot of that into question.

I plan on embracing it.If you're going to be called a wolf regardless, etc. The Bengals are now "known" by "everyone" to be a "dirty team." So now they are going to get flagged for breathing in the wrong direction. Fine. Screw it. I say bring the cheap shots, late hits and sweep the f**king leg!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

I plan on embracing it.If you're going to be called a wolf regardless, etc. The Bengals are now "known" by "everyone" to be a "dirty team." So now they are going to get flagged for breathing in the wrong direction. Fine. Screw it. I say bring the cheap shots, late hits and sweep the f**king leg!

There is a lot of favorites in this game, and a lot of times I think it's just to keep the game closer and more interesting. So many dirty hits I seen, some that looked like the hit Burfict hit on Brown, but nothing called. 

If Manning says he will retire if they win, I bet the Broncos will win. What a great story for the NFL. Manning with a horrible start to the season, makes the Super Bowl, and wins to retire. 

It happens all the time. Elway won, Ray Lewis said he was retiring, and the Ravens won, Jerome Bettis going to retire and they won. 

On 1/25/2016, 7:13:35, redsbengalsbucks said:

Come on Broncos, I dislike Cam very much.  He never should have been allowed to play at Auburn after his dad was paid to get him there.  Cheaters should not win, but we all know that is not the case in football.  The Patriots prove that.

Hoping for a brutal Denver D to stuff Superman into his cape and bury his ass at the 50 yard line. 

Yes I am a hater.

Well maybe this will help RBB. Hating Cam is a waste of time.

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Well maybe this will help RBB. Hating Cam is a waste of time.

God that was painful to read, must be his lover or brother-in-law or something.

I didn't know that Cam Newton was the best human being on the planet, until I read that clap-trap.

Still rooting for the Denver D to bury his ass.

• Like 1

I could go either way with this.

On one hand, I would have no problem seeing Manning win his second Super Bowl and ride into the sunset a champ.
Fitting end to a stellar career.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Luke Kuechly (Cincinnati native and St. Xavier graduate) win the Super Bowl either.
Oh, there is also another Cincinnati native and Anderson graduate, playing for Denver in Andrew Norwell, so there's that.

I'm not really a fan of Newton either, but won't discount what he did this season.  Just amazing.
Not many teams can lose their #1 WR early, roll with Ted Ginn Jr. and make it to the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2016, 10:45:59, redsbengalsbucks said:

God that was painful to read, must be his lover or brother-in-law or something.

I didn't know that Cam Newton was the best human being on the planet, until I read that clap-trap.

Still rooting for the Denver D to bury his ass.

On 1/29/2016, 11:41:01, ArmyBengal said:

I'm not really a fan of Newton either, but won't discount what he did this season.  Just amazing.
Not many teams can lose their #1 WR early, roll with Ted Ginn Jr. and make it to the Super Bowl.

There are only two QB's in this league I cannot stand. The rapist in Shitsburgh for obvious reasons, and this complete douche below.

4b6e76eff50490332a95867a47c63637

I hated him and college and nothing has changed since he got in the NFL.

Cam seems like a pretty good guy.  He's always running over and giving the ball to a little kid after a touchdown.  As far as his dad shopping him around for $ when choosing a college, the NFL would only have about half its players if NCAA recruiting improprieties were a disqualifying factor.  Incredible player.  I guess I'll root for the AFC team, but I wouldn't mind seeing Ted Ginn Jr get a ring.  I've always felt his ankle injury at the start of the national championship game really hurt the buckeye's chances in that national championship game after the '08 season.  He was a huge weapon in college, and what a letdown when he got hurt.  Winning a Super Bowl would be a pretty good consolation prize for Ginn.  

Now that problem is fixed...

Grill ready? Check.

Food ready? Check.

Refreshments chilling? Check.

People coming over? Check.

I'm ready for the Super Bowl party to begin. My one Bronco fan friend won't attend. Has to watch his team at home. Very superstitious and I totally get that. Good. 

GO PANTHERS!!