Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

Stripes

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm convinced! It's a franchise curse. Nothing else makes sense! We can point fingers aLL day long!

The only constant over 47 years is the Brown family.

The Brown family has assembled a highly talented roster. Blaming them for this crap doesn't make sense to me.

Dalton is just not good enough, I like him but screens are not going to win playoff games! Dalton had time most of this game couldn't complete any deep passes.

Where the hell did the running game go, oh yea the colts stack the box! They know Dalton can't beat them

It's not just Dalton, this defense is neutered. This pathetic pass rush has to be fixed.

Well I'm convinced! It's a franchise curse. Nothing else makes sense! We can point fingers aLL day long!

You can't win with your QB only completing screens all game, it's just not going to happen! Look on the other side Luck throwing deep all the time, bengals so confused on defense don't know if it's run or not. Bengals needed to score points and only completing screens is not going to work

The Brown family has assembled a highly talented roster. Blaming them for this crap doesn't make sense to me.

Part of what I blame them for is not being able to be more flexible. I love their commitment to players but MANY of these guys are allowed to continue to play long after they are effective.

Once one hole closes, another one opens. Too much dead weight overlap when you do business this way.

Simply outclassed at the coaching level. Having so many players out is obviously a massive issue. But this is not even close.

Would be nice to have seen what we could have achieved with green, Jones, eiffert, Gresham, maualuga, burfict in the game

Simply outclassed at the coaching level. Having so many players out is obviously a massive issue. But this is not even close.

Would be nice to have seen what we could have achieved with green, Jones, eiffert, Gresham, maualuga, burfict in the game

I honestly don't think it would look much different.

Dalton is just not good enough, I like him but screens are not going to win playoff games! Dalton had time most of this game couldn't complete any deep passes.

Where the hell did the running game go, oh yea the colts stack the box! They know Dalton can't beat them

It's not just Dalton, this defense is neutered. This pathetic pass rush has to be fixed.

I get that, but the offense needs to score points without points you can't win. Yea those pass rushers are awful though

How else do you explain 5 playoff wins in 47 years, same as Jacksonville after only 20 years?

So so so bad. Maybe scramble a bit?

Oh well, on to checking on who's eligible in the draft can't stomach any more of this ineptitude.

How else do you explain 5 playoff wins in 47 years, same as Jacksonville after only 20 years?

A number of factors each unique to their own respective playoff seasons, coaching regimes, and rosters.