Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

Stripes

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game folks.

Good season.

Really? Sorry without a playoff win I can't say good season! I don't care who was injured or not there are enough guys on this team to get it done! I don't feel sorry for them at all!

The Ravens have 18 players on IR, they came into the playoffs playing there worst ball, yet find a way to win in Pitt!

And I don't see any AJ Green's or Dez Bryant types on Indy's roster either. For God sakes their RB is Boom freakin' Herron.

I'd take Hilton over Green as of the last two years. Of course that might be Dalton

Well I'm convinced! It's a franchise curse. Nothing else makes sense! We can point fingers aLL day long!

The only constant over 47 years is the Brown family.

The Brown family has assembled a highly talented roster. Blaming them for this crap doesn't make sense to me.

How else do you explain 5 playoff wins in 47 years, same as Jacksonville after only 20 years?

A number of factors each unique to their own respective playoff seasons, coaching regimes, and rosters.

And what is the common denominator in all of that???? THE BROWN FAMILY

Well I'm convinced! It's a franchise curse. Nothing else makes sense! We can point fingers aLL day long!

The Brown family has assembled a highly talented roster. Blaming them for this crap doesn't make sense to me.

How else do you explain 5 playoff wins in 47 years, same as Jacksonville after only 20 years?

A number of factors each unique to their own respective playoff seasons, coaching regimes, and rosters.

This is the deadest horse that could be beaten. The Brown family is never going to give up control. Therefore, it's a moot point to talk about.

You can identify that fact, but you'd also need to point to what exactly the Brown family has done to create this problem. Dalton detractors may point to statistics or individual moments of trouble. Marvin detractors may point to perceived personality traits or his win-loss record. Etc.

What have the Browns not done or done poorly to contribute to this 2014 playoff loss?

It's not some supernatural "curse" afflicting the franchise, that's nonsense.

This is the deadest horse that could be beaten. The Brown family is never going to give up control. Therefore, it's a moot point to talk about.

Come on Cincy! Is it any more of a moot point than pissin and moaning about Lewis or Dalton. They're not going anywhere either unless they CHOOSE to.

All the what is that go on in here that are just as moot as anything else?

I can't believe you said that!

You can identify that fact, but you'd also need to point to what exactly the Brown family has done to create this problem. Dalton detractors may point to statistics or individual moments of trouble. Marvin detractors may point to perceived personality traits or his win-loss record. Etc.

What have the Browns not done or done poorly to contribute to this 2014 playoff loss?

I've got one.

Being too overly loyal to deadweight players.

I've got one.

Being too overly loyal to deadweight players.

That is a big one. A primary one.