Indianapolis @ Cincinnati Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not throwing away 16 years of yard sale rapping street cred to do one bar mitzvah, Mrs. Fullenstein. So, no.

Please dude, you would totally rock the mitzvah tank. I see you in one of these on Cribs in about six seconds.

/>http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitzvah_tank

To start, that was a really fun game to watch.

Next, Hewitt makes this team easily. Just go ahead and cut Charles now. Seriously.

Next, did anyone else enjoy seeing the speed of McCalebb returning kickoffs ?? I've been waiting for him to get that shot for a long time.

Hunt was a man among boys. Sanzenbacher shows yet again why they don't need Tate, but i'm sure Sanzenbacher will be the one on the bubble.

There was a lot of effort by these guys that knew their jobs were on the line.

Defense, special teams, and offensive effort. Nicely done.

Just like I told my co-Worker this morning (he is kind of a Colts fan)the Bengals back-ups are better than the Colts back-ups.

Our second, third and below guys just smoked them the whole game. Even on the TD they gave up, I sure did not see any Defensive pass interference, only the WR climbing all over a perfectly positioned CB.

Hopefully the first teamers can use this momentum to go into to Balti and win a game I think they probably come close to winning, but end up a little short.

McCalleb needs to make this team. Dane needs to make this team. Tate needs to move on.

I think Hewitt has made this team.