Bengals @ Ravens Game Thread

HoosierCat

great result.

i thought the lack of TDs when they had the cahnce was going to come back to haunt them. Poor second half of 3rd quarter and 4th quarter when ravens completing and making 1st downs for fun.

glad that one's out the way - lets hope injuries aren't too bad and everyone fit for next Sunday.

WHO DEY

Win ugly in baltimore in week one without Burfict, eiffert and quite a few others? Yeah, I'll take that!!!!

I'd almost rather have a loss to avoid 3 Injurys we did :/ our Linebacking core took huge hit.

Losing Eifert sucks, but otherwise the injuries don't look like they'll be a long-term problem (if Marvin is right about Geno, let us pray).

Great to get a win in Baltimore. I was afraid not cashing in on opportunities early would haunt us. It did. But team showed good resolve on the road to keep composure and walk out with the W.

Losing eifert was huge. You could tell he was a huge part of the gameplan and I really felt like he was going to have a great year. I'm really bummed about his injury. Hopefully he can come back before the end of the year.

The defense definitely was not the same without Vontaze Burfict. Hopefully he can pass concussion protocol and get back next week.

All in all, WHO DEY!

If you look up the cliche "good teams find a way" in the football dictionary, this game is the definition.

We have seen the Bengals play this game about 1,000 times. Except all those times they were the home team today. The killer penalty, the QB and WR not on the same page, the horrible time management at the end of the half, etc.

Today is a good day.