Gresham/Hernandez Thread

membengal

You just knew this was going to get worse and the crazy part to it is, we haven't even heard it all yet.

I heard on the way to work today on the radio that there were text messages sent that were crazy as well.

I don't know what the messages said, but you know Hernandez is hurtin for certain.

Fortunately for Hernandez, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty.

Here it is AB. Nothing threatening or "juicy" here but it does fill in some of the time gaps before the murder. Not sure what "dat" is though.

http://msn.foxsports...patriots-070913

In addition, the papers say, a search of Lloyd's phone revealed Hernandez had sent him a text the previous night at around 9:05 p.m. that stated, "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a lil again (sic)."

The two exchanged a few messages, with Lloyd responding at about 10 p.m., "Aite idk anything going on (sic)."

Hernandez reportedly replied, "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."

A little more than two hours later, shortly after midnight, Lloyd sent his final text to Hernandez: "we still on."

He's gonna be there for a long time. I know it's all bravado but his lawyer says the prosecution has a thin case. This guy left a trail everywhere he went. Ten to twenty years ago he may have been able to cry circumstantial evidence but unless all of the electronic surveillance and data trail is ruled inadmissible then there's no real way to get out of it. Even the testimony of his inner circle should be enough to put him away for a long time.

To hell with the guy that actually witnessed the whole thing.

Hasn't anyone told him how much of a well mannered young man Hernandez is and how he played for the bestest team in the whole NFL ??

dry.gif

Perhaps he was duped as well. laugh.gif

To hell with the guy that actually witnessed the whole thing.

Hasn't anyone told him how much of a well mannered young man Hernandez is and how he played for the bestest team in the whole NFL ??

<_</>

In that vein, I'm starting to think they'll probably convict Trayvon Martin.

Here's your "Patriot Way":
/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/10/ortiz-said-other-football-players-used-the-hernandez-apartment/

In the affidavit, Ortiz is characterized as telling investigators “other football players” used the apartment.

Our buddy Tom Curran of CSN New England wonders whether these “other football players” could include Patriots players, who could be questioned about their possible use of the apartment, and their knowledge about the things that were stored there.

Given that police found ammunition in the apartment, things could get awkward quickly for the organization (or, as the case may be, more awkward) if one or more other members of the team knew about Hernandez possessing ammunition and, necessarily, guns.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/10/ortiz-said-other-football-players-used-the-hernandez-apartment/

In the affidavit, Ortiz is characterized as telling investigators “other football players” used the apartment.

Our buddy Tom Curran of CSN New England wonders whether these “other football players” could include Patriots players, who could be questioned about their possible use of the apartment, and their knowledge about the things that were stored there.

Given that police found ammunition in the apartment, things could get awkward quickly for the organization (or, as the case may be, more awkward) if one or more other members of the team knew about Hernandez possessing ammunition and, necessarily, guns.

LMAO. Peter King might have his work cut out for him. They still need to have a bad season for my dream "Patriots Backlash" scenario to occur.

LMAO. Peter King might have his work cut out for him. They still need to have a bad season for my dream "Patriots Backlash" scenario to occur.

Oh, I have complete confidence in skunk hair. Figure his next column goes something like this...

Revelations about Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez are troubling, but Bengals. Time will tell the extent of the lies Hernandez told the fine organization in Foxboro, but the fact remains that Chris Henry. And while Hernandez faces some serious hearsay charges, we have video of Pacman Jones slapping a girl. To their credit, the Patriots have taken steps to distance themselves from the controversy, while the Bengals continue to insist they had no intention of hiring either of the two Denver front office officials recently busted for DUI. Meanwhile, Odell Thurman, Tremain Mack and Stanley Wilson. The bottom line is, the Pats are a class organization and the Bengals could learn a lot from their actions.

Oh, I have complete confidence in skunk hair. Figure his next column goes something like this...

Revelations about Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez are troubling, but Bengals. Time will tell the extent of the lies Hernandez told the fine organization in Foxboro, but the fact remains that Chris Henry. And while Hernandez faces some serious hearsay charges, we have video of Pacman Jones slapping a girl. To their credit, the Patriots have taken steps to distance themselves from the controversy, while the Bengals continue to insist they had no intention of hiring either of the two Denver front office officials recently busted for DUI. Meanwhile, Odell Thurman, Tremain Mack and Stanley Wilson. The bottom line is, the Pats are a class organization and the Bengals could learn a lot from their actions.

Holy s**t, that was funny, and right on target. That's exactly what he'll do. And he'll refer to Brady by his first name. Also, the crumb cakes at Fair Light Coffee in Nashua, Wisconsin, are to die for.

cheers.gif

My guess is he used the apartment as a hangout with some of his teammates and they may have used it for their own private time when needed.

I am sure someone knew about his stash of ammo and weapons there but I doubt that any of them were really involved with the specific crime.

Out of curiosity, were the Pats conducting OTA's at the time of the murder or where they already done?

Pats' CB Dennard another DUI arrest:

/>http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9469110/new-england-patriots-cb-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-dui-case-report-says

The Patriot Way!

My guess is he used the apartment as a hangout with some of his teammates and they may have used it for their own private time when needed.

I am sure someone knew about his stash of ammo and weapons there but I doubt that any of them were really involved with the specific crime.

Out of curiosity, were the Pats conducting OTA's at the time of the murder or where they already done?

There are reports of drug paraphenalia at the Pats' version of Dallas' White House. Did any of the Pats guests know about that? Or help themselves to it?

The Patriot Way!

There are reports of drug paraphenalia at the Pats' version of Dallas' White House. Did any of the Pats guests know about that? Or help themselves to it?

The Patriot Way!

North Boston 81

"The Patriot Way" ??

Yeah, i'm hoping for a full blown explosion of what happens with this team.

I'm so sick of all their crap and talk about how things are done there being so great.

When Brady retires, that team dies. I can't wait.

And all the righteous Pats fans ?? Yeah, I won't feel sorry for them.

Multiple murders, whatever crap their other guys have done, and now this DUI shows up. Just trying to imagine what the national reaction would be if these were Bengals players. I think we'd hear some media calls to suspend the franchise for a year, and to force the Bengals to accept some type of NFL oversight of the team's management. I'm not kidding. With the Pats it's poor Robert Kraft got duped.

Pats' CB Dennard another DUI arrest:

/>http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9469110/new-england-patriots-cb-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-dui-case-report-says

The Patriot Way!

Wait a minute now. Don't go pouncing on this poor kid. Don't you know he made a real good impression on Mr. Kraft in his pre-draft visits. I mean a real top-notch kind of kid. There's just no way the Patriots could have seen something like this coming from Dennard. What's that ?? He punched a cop and has a background with problems ?? Nonsense, the Patriot way doesn't allow that kind of behavior. The media is probably to blame.

Just a couple tweets from Patriots apologist Peter King. The first was in response to people criticizing the pats for picking Hernandez. It shows a stunning lack of perspective. He's so close personally to Kraft and Brady that SI should ban him from covering them.

The second is King's reaction to that recent Patriots player's DUI arrest. Doesn't even mention the team he plays for! Suddenly players are duping people right and left.

@SI_PeterKing: Did the Patriots get good value at 113 for a guy who gave them 175 catches in 3 regular seasons? Yes. Very good.

Alfonzo Dennard might be the stupidest man in the NFL. He should get cut just for sheer stupidity.