Gresham/Hernandez Thread

membengal

Speaking of idiots, anyone see the picture PFT had with the Pouncey twins wearing hats that said, "Free Hernandez" ??

I guess it just goes to prove that even if the thought is completely idiotic on epic levels, twins really do think alike.

What the hell is wrong with people??

Speaking of idiots, anyone see the picture PFT had with the Pouncey twins wearing hats that said, "Free Hernandez" ??

I guess it just goes to prove that even if the thought is completely idiotic on epic levels, twins really do think alike.

It's all fun and games for the Pouncey's until they get implicated in some of AA Ron's shenanigans.

So with the hat theme in mind, I present the following...

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU

Beezer Twelve Washingbeard.

http://m.youtube.com...253DgODZzSOelss

Hingle McCringleberry

That was fking hilarious! I think my favorite was EEEEE EEEEEEEEEE. lol.gif

I love the two announcers. They are so full of BS. The TJ AJ RJ guy makes me think of TJ Housh fr some reason.

Key & Peele are two very talented guys. Their Liam Neeson and Bruce Willis skit is very funny too.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's Monday morning and Peter King is back from vacation! You know what that means, right? Yup: it's time to play Pin The Blame On Anybody But The Patriots! Who does skunk hair finger?

1. Patriots security

2. Scott Pioli

3. Urban Meyer

Props to COB for calling this one.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's Monday morning and Peter King is back from vacation! You know what that means, right? Yup: it's time to play Pin The Blame On Anybody But The Patriots! Who does skunk hair finger?

1. Patriots security

2. Scott Pioli

3. Urban Meyer

You forgot Mike Brown and the City of Cincinnati.

But he did have these nuggets in his column.

Tweet of the Week III

"Aaron Hernandez's lawyers just filed a motion to have his trial moved to Sanford, Florida.''

-- @HubbuchNYP, Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post.

The Zimmerman trial was in Sanford.

and

"3. I think if it's true the Pouncey brothers wore hats with "FREE HERNANDEZ'' on the front, as Deadspin reported, some responsible person in their lives needs to have a long talk with them -- like, now. That's offensive bordering on the obscene. Disgraceful. Here's a man who, evidence shows, may very well have murdered someone. And they're either funning around with it or being ignorant. Either way, it's incredibly disrespectful to the memory of a dead man, Odin Lloyd."

1. Patriots security

2. Scott Pioli

3. Urban Meyer

Indeed, because if it wouldn't have been for us taking chances on players like Chris Henry and Odell Thurman, the Patriots would never have given a thought to giving young players second chances in their lives. F*cking Bengals.

1. Patriots security

2. Scott Pioli

3. Urban Meyer

Indeed, because if it wouldn't have been for us taking chances on players like Chris Henry and Odell Thurman, the Patriots would never have given a thought to giving young players second chances in their lives. F*cking Bengals.

Lol, somehow we'll probably lose a draft pick for causing this Hernandez situation.

1. Patriots security

2. Scott Pioli

3. Urban Meyer

Lol, somehow we'll probably lose a draft pick for causing this Hernandez situation.

Probably.

I mean sure we had our issues with our problem players, but there's simply no way the Patriots could have seen those players having a bad outcome.

Not with that whole "Patriot Way" thing they have going on up there. It simply has to be someone elses fault.

You know, all those dirty cops, drug dealers, and murderers keep messing things up.

I can see it now...

Cincinnati (AP) February 7, 2014 -- Just two days after a a Boston jury found former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez guilty of first-degree murder, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell moved swiftly to punish the organization responsible for bring Hernandez to New England, the Cincinnati Bengals.

"Hernandez was only available in the fourth round because the Bengals failed to take him earlier in the draft," Goodell said in a prepared statement. "Players of low character but high talent are extremely tempting even to good organizations as the draft goes on, and for years the league has relied on the Bengals to take those players off the board before something can happen like it did in 2010. Aaron Hernandez should never have been in New England. For failing to draft him in 2010, the Bengals will have all 2014 draft selections removed from team control. Instead, Cincinnati will be assigned seven players selected by NFL security for their character flaws, drug use and criminal records. Going forward, the NFL will not hesitate to revisit this policy if the Bengals fail to pick criminals and thugs in future drafts."

I can see it now...

Cincinnati (AP) February 7, 2014 -- Just two days after a a Boston jury found former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez guilty of first-degree murder, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell moved swiftly to punish the organization responsible for bring Hernandez to New England, the Cincinnati Bengals.

"Hernandez was only available in the fourth round because the Bengals failed to take him earlier in the draft," Goodell said in a prepared statement. "Players of low character but high talent are extremely tempting even to good organizations as the draft goes on, and for years the league has relied on the Bengals to take those players off the board before something can happen like it did in 2010. Aaron Hernandez should never have been in New England. For failing to draft him in 2010, the Bengals will have all 2014 draft selections removed from team control. Instead, Cincinnati will be assigned seven players selected by NFL security for their character flaws, drug use and criminal records. Going forward, the NFL will not hesitate to revisit this policy if the Bengals fail to pick criminals and thugs in future drafts."

Oh sh*t, now you did it Hoosier.

Someone will forward that to Peter King and the next thing you know, it will become a reality.

Anything to preserve the "Patriot Way" !!!

Seriously though ??

CLASSIC !!!

The paragraph below is from Peter King's MMQB column. He thinks Kraft and Belicheck should be asking some tough questions of some people in their organization. WRONG. Guess what Peter King? Someone should be asking Kraft and Belicheck some tough questions. And the someone who should be asking those questions? It's you. Get off your ass, get out of the lazy rut you've been in for years where everything the winning organizations do is brilliant and righteous, and everything the losing organizations do is stupid and immoral. That is just a boring and simple perspective through which you view everything because it releases you from any intellectual responsibility. The results support everything you're saying, right? You are letting the results do your thinking for you. Think for yourself. In your nationally followed column, on the first day you had a chance to write about an organization that employed a multiple murderer, you asked no tough questions. Instead what did you do? You actually wrote about the grandson of Bob Kraft being one of about a thousand high school quarterbacks who attended the Manning Camp. If I want the Kraft family Christmas letter, I'll get on their list. Turn in your journalism degree, and while your at it turn your balls in. You are using neither.

"If I were New England owner Robert Kraft and coach Bill Belichick, I'd be asking my security people (and I am sure these questions are being asked now), "Are you telling me you knew nothing about Aaron Hernandez off the field? You're telling me your moles in the Boston Police didn't tell you anything about Hernandez a year ago,"

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130715/johnny-manziel-aaron-hernandez-monday-morning-quarterback/#ixzz2Z8fDgpwk

The Steeler Way is to apologize after the fact.

http://www.usatoday....pology/2518157/

And props to the Bronco Way for trying to set an example.
/>http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/07/15/tom-heckert-matt-russell-suspended-drunken-driving/2518715/