2nd Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

This is the place to discuss everything there is about who the Bengals are going to draft in the SECOND round.

I will keep this thread open until our second pick in the second round has been made.

All I ask is once our first pick is made, please make comments about the pick in the "Post-Pick Thread" and focus on the second 2nd rounder here.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys think RB first, and Safety second, or vice versa?

If Cyprien is there do you pass on him, im not sure you can? With the best RB second

Cyprien first. There are probably fewer options available at safety than RB.

Do you guys think RB first, and Safety second, or vice versa?

If Cyprien is there do you pass on him, im not sure you can? With the best RB second

Cyprien first. There are probably fewer options available at safety than RB.

I agree considering he is my favortie player in this draft, come on bengals draft him please...hope nobody else takes him, but watch out for Dallas who could?

If they aren't going to sign Andre they HAVE to draft an OT here.

Not doing so tells me they're just waiting for that price to come down, because they have the $ no one else does.

I think they'll get Moobs done. It's just a matter on settling on the exact number of coneys he's allowed to eat during the season.

at 37, I like

LB Arthur Brown

RB Eddie Lacy

SS Matt Elam (I dont like Cyprien much, sorry guys) damn you, Ravens

DE Tank Carradine

CB Jamar Taylor (has the speed to cover Torrey Smith down the field)

I don't want to see Manti Teo or Menelik Watson

I want to hold off on safety til 3 now and get Shamarko Thomas

I know lots of you like Giovanni, but I think he can be had later due to his small-ish size

All those first round linemen picked should force Andre's agent to knock on the Bengals' door ASAP. Surely some of those teams were targets of camp Andre, and now probably can't even get lunch with their GM. We need to start a pool on Andre's yearly salary. It will not be 9 million a year!

at 37, I like

LB Arthur Brown

RB Eddie Lacy

SS Matt Elam (I dont like Cyprien much, sorry guys) damn you, Ravens

DE Tank Carradine

CB Jamar Taylor (has the speed to cover Torrey Smith down the field)

I want to hold off on safety til 4 now and get Shamarko Thomas

I know lots of you like Giovanni, but I think he can be had later due to his small-ish size

Not a big fan at all of Elam, and actully kind of glad the Ravens got them so now the bengals can abuse him :sure:

Cyprien will be awesome for the bengals, and i hope they take him (whos to even say they will lol)

Rosenthals best 20 left. Lots of quality:

/>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000163679/article/best-remaining-players-in-2013-nfl-draft?campaign=Twitter_atl

1. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama: Lacy's problem: There's not a logical fit for him early in the second round. Arizona?

2. Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia quarterback: If the Jaguars don't take him to start the round, the Eagles, Jets, Cardinals, and Buccaneers make logical options.

3. Jonathan Cyprien, FS, Florida International: Cyprien's ability to cover a large area of land in a few steps is incredible.

4. Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State: Eight offensive linemen went off the board on Thursday. Another one should early on Friday.

5. Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State: There's a strong argument to be made he is more talented than teammate Bjoern Werner. (And a lot of other pass rushers.)

6. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse: There's a good chance Nassib goes to Jacksonville, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport said earlier in the week. He shouldn't last long.

7. Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State: One of Te'o's issues: There are still good linebackers out there like Brown, and Kevin Minter.

8. Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State: He has the profile of a long-term NFL starter.

9. Jesse Williams, DT, Arkansas: He got lost in the defensive tackle shuffle, but Williams has a dynamite skill set.

10. Manti Te'o, Notre Dame linebacker: Minnesota passed on Te'o three times. Perhaps the Lions will take the plunge at No. 35.

And ... ten more

11. Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU

12. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee

13. Keenan Allen, WR, California

14. D.J. Swearinger, SS, South Carolina

15. Margus Hunt, DE, SMU

16. Matt Barkley, QB, USC

17. Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford

18. Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia

19. Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff

20. Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina