Cowboys @ Bengals Pre-Rodeo/Game Thread

HoosierCat

for first time i say this, BENGALS COACHES are retards. before game, i suddenly know rush middle is best thing to do since dallas guy is in jail,

12 rushes for 89 yards, obviously it works, BUT why f**k only 12 rushes, if i was coach i would rush green ellis maybe 30 times

Seriously Gruden needs to really be looked at, why in big games does his offense seem disappear?? Where did the running game go? I know alot of guys didnt help with there drop passes, but it was just so flat. Where is this WCO, where are screen passes, Dalton stands in the pocket and dosnt move half the time or dosnt get rid of the ball. Pathtetic all the way around Gruden!

If I live to 100 I will never understand how we contrived to lose this game.

Un-f**king-believable.

I'm finished with the group of imposters and salary thieves.

No offense. The running game sucked, Dalton sucked. It was his INT that turned the game. <_</>

Huh? The running game averaged over 7 yards per carry, Gruden just abandoned it. Gruden also didn't throw a screen pass all game long. He is starting to show me, he isn't quite the good coordinator he was portrayed as last year. Zimmer isn't mush different. Good defensive coordinators don't go into a prevent defense with 7 minutes to go in the game only up 6 points. Then take into account some of the intangibles like putting Cook in the game after Robinson and the offensive line was playing well at the start of the game, the horrible time out management, and his f**king statue like attitude I'm not so sure this team deserves the playoffs if they make it or not.

for first time i say this, BENGALS COACHES are retards. before game, i suddenly know rush middle is best thing to do since dallas guy is in jail,

12 rushes for 89 yards, obviously it works, BUT why f**k only 12 rushes, if i was coach i would rush green ellis maybe 30 times

When Marvin runs the ball for over 25 times they hardly ever lose, and what do they do run it 12 times, screw you Gruden

When Marvin runs the ball for over 25 times they hardly ever lose, and what do they do run it 12 times, screw you Gruden

I agree up by 9, 7 ypc and we are still throwing? why? also if gresham jones aj and hawkins catch the damn ball or no go out of bounds! we win this one in a blow out. just flat and no real effort by our offense. they deserved to lose! they want the f**king playoff's or division? really?? i sure the f**k can't tell by that f**king pathetic effort!

I agree up by 9, 7 ypc and we are still throwing? why? also if gresham jones aj and hawkins catch the damn ball or no go out of bounds! we win this one in a blow out. just flat and no real effort by our offense. they deserved to lose! they want the f**king playoff's or division? really?? i sure the f**k can't tell by that f**king pathetic effort!

I dont know guess they are a pass team first, and i understand that if it was working, but for the most part it was not. Drop passes killed this team today, so why not pound the ball and take time off the clock. In the redzone, they are always trying to pass for it, why not give it to BJGE and let him pound it in. Also Robinson played all those games on the winning streak, he plays the first quarter when they were moving the ball, they take him out, and the bengals lose. Not saying he was the reason, but why are they changing things that have worked, i dont understand this team.

it's hard to have any faith in this team or coaches with loses like this one. marvin made all these challenges. i wish some one would call him out. tell him that he has to control his coaches and have a better game management skills. not crack under pressure and learn how to make home field a advantage. 3-4 at home unacceptable!

Seriously Gruden needs to really be looked at, why in big games does his offense seem disappear?? Where did the running game go? I know alot of guys didnt help with there drop passes, but it was just so flat. Where is this WCO, where are screen passes, Dalton stands in the pocket and dosnt move half the time or dosnt get rid of the ball. Pathtetic all the way around Gruden!

Not rushing the ball enough is a joke.

Dropping the ball is a joke.

Not snagging those INTs is a joke.

Burning the Timeouts is a joke.

Just got out coached by Dallas, is a huge joke. But hey, it's Marvin....

I am convinced this team will never move past slightly above average while Marvin coaches this team.

I dont know guess they are a pass team first, and i understand that if it was working, but for the most part it was not. Drop passes killed this team today, so why not pound the ball and take time off the clock. In the redzone, they are always trying to pass for it, why not give it to BJGE and let him pound it in. Also Robinson played all those games on the winning streak, he plays the first quarter when they were moving the ball, they take him out, and the bengals lose. Not saying he was the reason, but why are they changing things that have worked, i dont understand this team.

we had 20 rushes for 146 yards, gruden just got pass happy and unbalanced and it killed us on offense. the defense deserve it's share also. i think every single db had a dropped int. just unable to stop anything in the 2nd half of the game. just terrible across the board coaching.

the team has to get over it and get ready for Thursday night. hopefully this is the kick in the ass they need. refocus and make the damn playoff's! we still control our own destiny.

Choked a game away. Blame AJ's drops, Hawk's drops, Newman's drops, Maualuga's drop, Clement's drop. WRs dropping TDs, big first down completions, and our DBs can't catch a damn coal. Regardless of any coaching complaints, if any of our football players makes simple catches, then this game is over. The timeouts were huge, but I can't ignore the fact that our playmakers didn't make plays that they are supposed to make.

Yea but why does this team always need a kick in the ass, or have to be angry to win? Is not being 1 game back for a WC spot motivation enough?

I have no faith in this team against the steelers and Ravens. Sorry but I had all this faith in them, and well you see what happens.

Is someone sneaking some thorazine into the gatorade? I just rarely see a ton of emotion out of the players and coaches. When I do see excitement it is over getting a first down and a guy showboats when the play wasn't all that impressive. When Gresham made that great one handed catch, his fellow receivers looking at the replay should have been congratulating him like crazy. Dalton shows emotion at times, but if you look at the play last week when Andrew Luck threw that touchdown pass at the end of the game, Luck was sprinting to Avery and was like only 5 yards behind him by the time Avery scored. I think Luck was the first to congratulate him. I want to see that type of energy, it spreads like an STD in a whore house in Viet Nam.

Choked a game away. Blame AJ's drops, Hawk's drops, Newman's drops, Maualuga's drop, Clement's drop. WRs dropping TDs, big first down completions, and our DBs can't catch a damn coal. Regardless of any coaching complaints, if any of our football players makes simple catches, then this game is over. The timeouts were huge, but I can't ignore the fact that our playmakers didn't make plays that they are supposed to make.

I think the DBs played fine today, the problem was Zimmer and his play calls. Why does Zimmer call a good game one week where things are aggressive, with the DBs playing up tight to the line of scrimmage, then the next week he calls the DBs to play soft coverages and give up the underneath stuff, and make Romo look Peyton Manningesque. It makes no f**king sense. Murray only had 53 rushing yards, against a defense that was pretty much playing pass defenses most of the time and allowing the D-line and sometimes one or two LBs to do the job.

I don't understand the coaching of this team. It's so inconsistent. We week they look lights out taking advantage the strengths of the players, then the next they take a crap in their hand and throw it at the wall. I could have called a better game this week with my eyes closed, and using 10 players.

I think the DBs played fine today, the problem was Zimmer and his play calls. Why does Zimmer call a good game one week where things are aggressive, with the DBs playing up tight to the line of scrimmage, then the next week he calls the DBs to play soft coverages and give up the underneath stuff, and make Romo look Peyton Manningesque. It makes no f**king sense. Murray only had 53 rushing yards, against a defense that was pretty much playing pass defenses most of the time and allowing the D-line and sometimes one or two LBs to do the job.

I don't understand the coaching of this team. It's so inconsistent. We week they look lights out taking advantage the strengths of the players, then the next they take a crap in their hand and throw it at the wall. I could have called a better game this week with my eyes closed, and using 10 players.

I didn't say anything about the DB play outside of the dropped interceptions, which were huge. Coverage was good for the most part until that final drive. The drops on both sides of the ball killed the team today more than anything.

I didn't say anything about the DB play outside of the dropped interceptions, which were huge. Coverage was good for the most part until that final drive. The drops on both sides of the ball killed the team today more than anything.

I would say the Newman drop was the worst drop. It was deep in the Cowboy's side of the field and he could have returned it for a pick 6. I still think the game has to be blamed on the coaches despite the players mistakes.

Team loss, they all had a hand in giving that away. Everyone. Coaches, players, stars, scrubs. All of them.

On an up note, personally, just opened my birthday gifts and got a kickass Burfict jersey. Its my first jersey since my Odell jersey. Here's hoping this ends better than that did...