Raiders @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really happy that Sanu has emerged as a receiving threat.....this will help limit double teams on AJ and I dont think we need to draft even a single receiver in 2013

Maybe not. Sometimes it takes a season for a player to find himself, and I think Sanu is doing that.

i know someone did say this last week, last time bengals win 2 game in row by more than 18 pts was 1985, but now i wonder when last time bengals win by more than 18 pts in 3 weeks straight? NEVER?

I think so. I haven't gone through every year but just a look at their best seasons says that the best prior was 17+ in 1973, when they won 3 straight by 20, 27 and 17.

Edit: nope. 1976 they won by 21, 20 and 21.

Opinions on how we want the San Diego/Baltimore game to go?

I am theorizing that I want a Ravens blowout because it should end San Diego's hopes altogether so they just play out the final games for nada

And for the Ravens, it will help keep the 2nd seed secure so that in week 17 they hopefully will playing for nothing as well. Heck, given their recent sucesses against the Bengals, I presume they'll actually want (secretly, if not stated publicly) us to obtain a playoff spot.

Opinions on how we want the San Diego/Baltimore game to go?

I am theorizing that I want a Ravens blowout because it should end San Diego's hopes altogether so they just play out the final games for nada

And for the Ravens, it will help keep the 2nd seed secure so that in week 17 they hopefully will playing for nothing as well. Heck, given their recent sucesses against the Bengals, I presume they'll actually want (secretly, if not stated publicly) us to obtain a playoff spot.

Gotta agree. Let the Ravens win and the Chargers lose all hope for a playoff spot.