Raiders @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions on how we want the San Diego/Baltimore game to go?

I have Malcolm Floyd in FF so he needs 27 TD and 1,000 yards. Today. :P/>/>

The needs of the many (real Bengal fans) outweigh the needs of the few, or the one (HC's FF team)

Yeah, I went there.

I wear my nerd badge proudly.

[shatner voice]TJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/shatner voice]

Whit all over the raiders on wlw...

Lance McAlister ‏@LanceMcAlister

"They were probably looking for a fight because they weren't doing anything on field"--Whit on 700 WLW.

"They smoked Andy 4 times after whistle...It's my job to protect him. I did. Whit with Lap on 700 WLW. #Bengals

"This team is pissed off, we have a chip on our shoulder and have something to prove"--Whit on 700 WLW

GRRRR AND SH*T! :bengal:

Well, ok, I i will admit it would be very, VERY entertaining to see the Ravens embarrassed - by anyone

and even more entertaining for a WR to shatter the all time receiving TDs in a game record

(I am pretty sure 27 in a game would do that, yeah)

so, uhm, yeah -- good luck to Floyd on that 27 TDs in a game dream

edit: assuming the Chargers receive the opening kick, throw a td pass to Floyd on the first play, and then do nothing but onside kicks (which they recover legally each and every time) and throw a td pass to Floyd on the first play thereafter, is it even then possible they could get 27 in before time expired?

Whit all over the raiders on wlw...

"They were probably looking for a fight because they weren't doing anything on field"--Whit on 700 WLW.

"They smoked Andy 4 times after whistle...It's my job to protect him. I did. Whit with Lap on 700 WLW. #Bengals

"This team is pissed off, we have a chip on our shoulder and have something to prove"--Whit on 700 WLW

GRRRR AND SH*T! :bengal:/>

Awesome tweets. Whitworth is the s**t! I just wish there was one on the quitter walking off the field a loser again.

Next week lookin good (aside from the fact that we play on the west coast)

Colts take on a very pissed off (and with good reason - they was ROBBED by the poor refereeing) Detroit Lions team at Detroit.

Steelers at Ravens. Nuff said.

Dolphins (the next team in the hunt behind us) hosts the Patriots, who have been slaughtering their opponents lately

Why worry about Indy?

I still want Indy to fall to help ensure we end up with one of the two WC spots.

Right now, I believe Pittsburgh still has the 6th seed on tiebreakers? Certainly they have the head to head tiebreaker

Looked up the tiebreakers

If two teams are tied by record for a wild card spot, and from the same division, you use the division tiebreaker

Head to Head is the first tiebreaker

Its going to be a tough game next week against these Chargers. There defense is looking pretty strong all day, oh and the Chargers are better then the Cheifs and Raiders.

I still dont understand what is wrong in the 3rd quarter with this offense. They look hot most of the game going into the half, they come out each week it seems and cant move the ball. I understand the other team makes adjutments, but whats up with Gruden cant he figure out how to adjust back? Its awesome to get the win, but when this team is up keep the peddle down, and keep moving the ball.