Giants @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey membengal, go to that 'other' board and tell all the Sanu haters that said I was crazy that they can bite my ass.

:lol:

Too much effort.

Just glad Marvin gave us Sanu before week 13.

I was the only guy on the whole board defending the guy and saying he would be good if Marvin let him play...and they said I was crazy!

That is the hardest hit I have ever seen Rey have, college, pro, or Madden.

I AM NOT BELIEVING THIS S**T!!!!

So much nicer than our usual dis-belief ;)

I fully expected a major beatdown today. I didn't think we would be the ones doing the beating.

Its not over yet ;-) to be fair i dont think anyone could have seen this coming, especially with the way weve played the last 4/5 weeks. But we shouldnt be surprised and it'll probably keep lewis in charge for a few more years..... ;)

I want to point out something the Bengals are doing today that is a lot different than previous weeks. The corners are lining up tight to the line of scrimmage jamming the WRs and giving the pass rush that extra second to get to the QB. The LBer's rotating blitzing and coming up to the line to jam the TE too. The safeties are taking away the slant. They are literally forcing Manning to snap judgments with no time to check off to a second and third guy. This is text book Zimmer defense. I don't get why it is happening today with injuries galore, and not earlier in the season.

I'm lovin' this Sunday! :bengal:

I have mixed feelings. It's my 23rd wedding anniversary so I'm loving the gift the Bengals are delivering for me. OTOH Mrs. HoosierCat is a Giants fan so I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight :lol:

I didn't know the gift for a 23rd anniversary was pigskin. :huh: