Giants @ Bengals Pregame/Game Thread

HoosierCat

my question is where do the bengals go from this game, do they build off of it, or do they go back being the team before this game?

I guarantee the guys missing this game with injuries, is getting healthier every moment of this game. This isn't exactly the kind of game you want to miss. Standing on the sidelines watching your back up have an awesome game can light a fire under your ass.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what wrong with nfl. this change game is like as if u are watching a movie for 1 hour and 30 min with 30 min left and they change to another movie. it PISSED me off. they should stick with whatever they pick until that game is over before change to another game

If the Bengals are leading, and the network decides to switch to another game, that's a good thing.

my question is where do the bengals go from this game, do they build off of it, or do they go back being the team before this game?

The eternal mystery.

That said, the Giants look terrible, Manning hasn't thrown a TD pass in what now, 13 quarters? Their defense has gone south too, big time.

What concerns me is that Dalton needs to perform well in a game against a top defense that is giving the offense problems, not just cave and go into turnover/batted down passes mode. I think that is where his "next step" will come, if it does. I want to see him play well against Balt and Pitt.

Today was a good start/sign for him though certainly. He has the talent/ability.

what wrong with nfl. this change game is like as if u are watching a movie for 1 hour and 30 min with 30 min left and they change to another movie. it PISSED me off. they should stick with whatever they pick until that game is over before change to another game

If the Bengals are leading, and the network decides to switch to another game, that's a good thing.

are u saying u are not bengals fan but nfl fan? i want watch bengals and nothing else, i rarely watch another team games. i rather watch bengals game even if they are winning or losing by 40 pts than 2 good team in nfl playing very close like NO and atl are dojng now.

this year bengals on tv 5 time out of 9 for me in arizona, those 4 another games not on tv, i refused watch any team on tv, i usually watch movie or play cpu games until late night then watch bengals game on nfl game rewind which have closed captions. today ruined it, am i supposed to now wait until late night just for 4th qtr???

They are well and truly on their way to 8-8.

I dunno man, if they can play like this in the remaining season, I don't know what is possible.

The eternal mystery.

That said, the Giants look terrible, Manning hasn't thrown a TD pass in what now, 13 quarters? Their defense has gone south too, big time.

What concerns me is that Dalton needs to perform well in a game against a top defense that is giving the offense problems, not just cave and go into turnover/batted down passes mode. I think that is where his "next step" will come, if it does. I want to see him play well against Balt and Pitt.

Today was a good start/sign for him though certainly. He has the talent/ability.

What Dalton needs is protection, and when he has it he looks pretty good. I like when he keeps plays alive like he did today as well get out of the pocket, i like that.

The eternal mystery.

What Dalton needs is protection, and when he has it he looks pretty good. I like when he keeps plays alive like he did today as well get out of the pocket, i like that.

No doubt, just want to see him perform better when faced with adversity, because that's what separates guys, and in the NFL that's a constant. He was given a lot of short fields today to work with, and came through.

The eternal mystery.

No doubt, just want to see him perform better when faced with adversity, because that's what separates guys, and in the NFL that's a constant. He was given a lot of short fields today to work with, and came through.

The coaches told him last week when the play is not there, buy yourself time. I thought last week he did pretty good, expect for that awful call on 3rd and forever where they made him throw it, and he threw that pick. This week was even better, he had good protection, but when he felt the pressure he stepped up, and moved out of the pocket to find guys open.

Also thought Robinson did a great job at center today, i hope that gives him some confidence moving forward.