Bengals @ Redskins Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zimmer better go and thank Dalton thats all i have to say, worst play calling from him just horrible!!!!

Thank you Dalton and the offense for putting up points!!

Defense was great first half need more of that i hope they figure it out.

Dalton earned his pay today. He also earned me fantasy points. ^_^

Good win. Bad play at times. I hate this team right now...and I hate Marvin Lewis.

He could be handed a 6 touchdown lead before the first kickoff and not know what to f**king do with it.

Yes they actully dominated this game except for the 3rd quarter, unreal if they could have just came up with a couple of stops its a different game. It really looks like when the bengals get a lead Zim takes his foot off the gas, and they kept hitting guys in the middle of the field it was real ugly.

Whatever a win is a win, but they really need to learn to play with momentum and without momentum. Never take your foot off the gas!!

Good win. Bad play at times. I hate this team right now...and I hate Marvin Lewis.

He could be handed a 6 touchdown lead before the first kickoff and not know what to f**king do with it.

Yes they actully dominated this game except for the 3rd quarter, unreal if they could have just came up with a couple of stops its a different game. It really looks like when the bengals get a lead Zim takes his foot off the gas, and they kept hitting guys in the middle of the field it was real ugly.

Whatever a win is a win, but they really need to learn to play with momentum and without momentum. Never take your foot off the gas!!

I don't know if it's a learnable thing. Marvin Lewis has maybe 3-4 games since he got here in 2003 where he put the gas down.

I don't think it's his style of play. He's too conservative with a lead.