AFC North news

jjakq27

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens have activated Suggs. To make room they let Sergio Kindle go.

I would take a chance on Kindle, what does this team have to lose. See if Zim and company can make something of this guy if not oh well

There must be nothing to him if they let him go after putting two starters on IR just last week. Seems like if he had anything,they would have been able to adjust the roster to keep him on the team.

Well, seeing as how he suffered a fractured skull and Newsome just let him go, I would say he is done.

It's not like Newsome to just give up on a player that still had something to offer.

Especially after using a 2nd round pick on him.

Sad because I always thought Kindle was going to be one of those special type players for the Ravens.

Wish him well.

Well, seeing as how he suffered a fractured skull and Newsome just let him go, I would say he is done.

It's not like Newsome to just give up on a player that still had something to offer.

Especially after using a 2nd round pick on him.

Sad because I always thought Kindle was going to be one of those special type players for the Ravens.

Wish him well.

Oh I didn't know all that, I just thought he was wasn't in there starting lineup.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what's up with the Ratbirds firing O Coordinator Cam Cameron? That doesn't happen very often in Dec on a 1st place team. Their O looked great early in the year. He must have pissed off some folks. Just wondering what the scoop is here and there must be a scoop on this one

Anyone know what's up with the Ratbirds firing O Coordinator Cam Cameron? That doesn't happen very often in Dec on a 1st place team. Their O looked great early in the year. He must have pissed off some folks. Just wondering what the scoop is here and there must be a scoop on this one

It seems Ravens fans over at their forum is quite happy to seem him go. They looked at him as we did at Bratkowski.

Mallet to Cleveland in 2014?

/>http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/61640/could-mallett-become-browns-next-qb

I'd much rather see them stick with Old Man Weeden.

Wow. Cleveland looking to dump Weeden, the Jets looking to dump both Sanchez and Tebow. No real QB's available in the upcoming draft.

Grab some popcorn boys, sit back, and watch some carnage that we have nothing to do with! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

This from Hensley today...my gawd look at that list of QBs. :puke: And I thought the Bengals had it bad in the 90s...

Thad Lewis will be the Browns' starting quarterback in the regular-season finale at Pittsburgh after Brandon Weeden and Colt McCoy were ruled out with shoulder injuries.

Lewis becomes the 18th starting quarterback for the Browns since they returned to the NFL in 1999. Here's the list of Browns' quarterbacks who have made at least one start: Tim Couch, Ty Detmer, Doug Pederson, Spergon Wynn, Kelly Holcomb, Jeff Garcia, Luke McCown, Trent Dilfer, Charlie Frye, Derek Anderson, Brady Quinn, Ken Dorsey, Bruce Gradkowski, Jake Delhomme, Colt McCoy, Seneca Wallace and Weeden.

Weeden nearly became the first Browns quarterback to start all 16 games since Couch did it in 2001. Only one other quarterback has started at least 15 games during that time -- Anderson in 2007.

Wanted: Accomplished pile jumper. Must be capable of wearing a couple pounds of eyeblack all over your face. Mandatory ability to jump around and do a crazy dance when you come on the field. Also, we can live with it if you like to stab people then talk about the lord all the time. Absolutely must have a nose for the ballcarrier camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the Ravens tonight. As much as I can't stand Stabby, I'm even sicker of Peyton Manning.

The Broncos defense on that last touchdown pass to end regulation was pretty astonishing. huh.gif

It makes you feel slightly better about being a Bengals fan, right? No matter what team you cheer for, stuff like that happens. It just happens to us with touch more frequency :P

• 2 weeks later...