AFC North news

jjakq27

New coach, same old Browns:

Chudzinski: Weeden may be replaced.

Good idea dumb ass new coach of the Browns, bail on your first round draft pick (who actually played pretty well) so you can grab a new QB out of a draft class that is notoriously short on quality QB candidates. Their hillbilly owner owns truck stops, so at least we know he can sell naked lady sillhouette mud flaps. And I'm convinced that's all he can do. Browns fans deserve better, though I hate to admit it.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapistburger has "minor" knee surgery.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/05/mike-tomlin-ben-roethlisberger-had-minor-knee-surgery-wednesday/

I wonder how "minor" it was. Usually teams like to see the routine clean-outs done early in the offseason, not six or eight weeks before camp gets going.

• 3 weeks later...

How do they get "attempted murder" out of punching the guy during a fight ??

Maybe there's more to it than that, but that seems more like assault.

I've been in fists fights in bars before and while I wanted to inflict some damage, I didn't want to kill them.

Back to the Browns player charged, he goes from UDFA to statistic in an instant.

He must have been one of those rookies that didn't think they needed to listen to the example given by Pac Man huh ??

For the Browns, at least it wasn't a high round draft pick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite was: "But on the bright side, we'll have sweet new escalators. Jackpot!"

Hey, I just saw that the Factory of Sadness is churning out a new product today for Cleveland fans: Caleb Hanie! Championship!!!!

/>http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/11/cleveland_browns_expected_to_s_2.html

So what does everyone think of our favorite coach Mike Tomlin and his sideline shuffle last Thursday night?

Honestly to me it's a complete bush league move on his part. And you can't tell me that he didn't know where he was? And where was the flag? The ref had to run past him outside of the big white stripe to avoid him.

And I was really disappointed with the reaction of the ESPN guys all saying that they thought it was unintentional.

:poop:/>horse.gif

/>http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/01/mike-tomlin-interference-fine-draft-pick/

We briefly discussed it, but yeah it was a classless move on his part.

He said he was watching the jumbotron, so he had to see himself in the field of play.

His smirk afterward sealed the deal for me thinking it was intentional.

Can things like that happen ?? Sure, but I don't think it was a simple mistake.