GAME THREAD

Scottishbengal

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a freakin joke, man im so pissed right now!!! This game should have never been this way, times to put them away and cant do it.

Marvin Lewis team fails at the end of a season again, just horrilbe. Will Marvin ever be able to get his team to win the big game!!

What the happened to the defense, they fell apart at the end of the year! Injury or not last couple of weeks they could not tackle they could not cover just not good enough.

Offense not very disapline, 1st and goal, and a false start! Going for it on forth and inches and a false start, un freal real!!!! They have yet to learn to win!!

football just got a little less interesting - bah!!

Yep i agree. We got to see a bengals team fall apart again! They put hope in us fans, only to bring us back down like usual!

they don't only bring us down. they rip our f**king hearts out stomp on them and laugh in our faces! then do it all over agin the next season! f**k this team!

What a freakin joke, man im so pissed right now!!! This game should have never been this way, times to put them away and cant do it.

Marvin Lewis team fails at the end of a season again, just horrilbe. Will Marvin ever be able to get his team to win the big game!!

What the happened to the defense, they fell apart at the end of the year! Injury or not last couple of weeks they could not tackle they could not cover just not good enough.

Offense not very disapline, 1st and goal, and a false start! Going for it on forth and inches and a false start, un freal real!!!! They have yet to learn to win!!

lack of discipline

False starts at home? Embarrassing

trying to scoop up ball instead of fall on it? Embarrassing

1st and goal at 1 and a false start? wow

8 rushes -1 yard in second half for Benson. OLine? typical. We have a terrible convert % on 3rd/4th and short. When its needed - its not there.

This team has done well - but clearly they arent fully coached all the way - they dont know how to do the things that win games. Someone needs to teach the team that. How does that get accomplished?

football just got a little less interesting - bah!!

the season just ended today!

We are done, but a hell of a good showing from a injury riddled team led by a rookie QB and WR.

i know yates did a hell of a job! sorry but as of right now f**k dalton , marvin, jay, mike and the rest of the overrated f**k boys!

why is everybody giving up????? still have 3 game to go and bengals is behind by 1 game for 6th seed.

Did ya see what's been happening the last 5 weeks?

This isn't a playoff team.

dimster all hope went out the window after today. it's over! i want a f**king real coach! dead f**king serious can we call tressel!

why is everybody giving up????? still have 3 game to go and bengals is behind by 1 game for 6th seed.

No. Not this year. If the Bengals staff drafts next year like we did last year, hold on to your hat because we're going places.

if before today u think bengals wil win superbowl, i never did, all i want is bengals to get in playoff, who cares if they win or lost at first game in playoff, all it will do is increased bengals players morale for next year because they know they can do it.

plus what more bengals lost so far only to playoff teams, ravens lost to seahawks, does that mean ravens is not a playoff team???

I know the team and the Cincinnati Enquirer blame the economy on the lack of fan support for the games (and the

general apathy of the city) in light of the team's good start this year.

They are off base, most of the locals are simply tired of getting kicked in the gut when rooting for this team.

Year after year of failure doesn't cut it. Sure there have been some brief glimpses of hope, but you are quickly

brought back to reality with this bunch. I think most saw the record early this year was a mirage based mostly

on an easy schedule.

The game today was very winnable. The players on this team just plain don't have the ability or scheme to find

ways to win against a quality opponent. Marvin and staff aren't as good as their counterparts on the other side

of the field most every game, simple truth.

No. Not this year. If the Bengals staff drafts next year like we did last year, hold on to your hat because we're going places.

Unfortunately, we'll still have Marv. I lost ALOT of confidence in him today. He simply CANNOT win the big game, ala Norv Turner and Wade Phillips. He can't do it.

billy as much as i want to agree, as long as marvin is here this team will never be able to get over the hump and be a good team. average is the best marvin can do. just look at his coaching record. the proof is all right there!

if before today u think bengals wil win superbowl, i never did, all i want is bengals to get in playoff, who cares if they win or lost at first game in playoff, all it will do is increased bengals players morale for next year because they know they can do it.

plus what more bengals lost so far only to playoff teams, ravens lost to seahawks, does that mean ravens is not a playoff team???

Yes, I am a moron. However, this team does not deserve to go to the playoffs.