Bengals at Denver Game Thread (9/17/11)

membengal

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They better make some kind of half time adjustment, what a bad half of football there, i was not impressed. I guess its good they are only down by a TD, but can they actully score one is the question

If that is to happen the running gaME HAS TO COME ALIVE!

I really don't think the injured Broncos players make that big a difference. Did anyone really think that'd change this game?

I know you can't be serious. You don't think the Bengals would be a different team without Cedric, AJ, Simpson, Michael Johnson, Rey, and Leon Hall? You are kidding right?

The Bengals are playing a team without their top RB, CB, DE, LB, and 2 top WRs...and they are STILL losing. This is what I mean when I say Marvin has a problem motivating his teams when they are sitting in a good position.

Yea i agree with this! Will see if Marvin goes in at half and barks at his guys and will see if things change. If so then maybe ill give Marvin credit otherwise, he has a big problem motivating anyone