Bengals at Denver Game Thread (9/17/11)

membengal

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 things I learned from today.

1. Nate Livings still sucks. He moves like he is on rollerskates, maybe he can get a job at Sonic or an A&W Rootbeer stand.

2. Jerome Simpson still doesn't get it. He still runs bad routes, and has horrible self awareness on the field.

3. Rey is unable to play with controlled aggression. He doesn't wrap up, goes for the big hit instead of making the play, and overruns the play too much.

I don't think attitude has anything to do with it either. They're playing poorly on the road. They're not a better team than the Broncos.

If this Bengals team isn't better than the Broncos that are out on the field, then they need to forfeit the rest of the season and pack up. They are not going to to play a less talented team than they are playing today.

I don't think attitude has anything to do with it either. They're playing poorly on the road. They're not a better team than the Broncos.

If this Bengals team isn't better than the Broncos that are out on the field, then they need to forfeit the rest of the season and pack up. They are not going to to play a less talented team than they are playing today.

Would you be in favor of forfeiting the season if the Bengals are the second worst team? The fifth worst team? The tenth worst team? Does it really make any difference?

What has been the excitement about this season since the start? We're going to lose to good teams and to bad teams. We'll get some wins too. All the while, our youngest talent will continue to play and hopefully improve.

Uh, how many drops does Simpson have already this season?

And the Shipley pass looked identical to a look from last season where Palmer just laid someone out in order to just get a completion. Why even throw a pass like that? What other team does that? Stop.

I couldn't be more unimpressed with Jay Gruden, he operates as if he's on a 50 yard field...oh that's right...