And now for something completely the same...

HairOnFire

Also, the Bengals have the same freakin' players injured every single year and still hold on to them. When do you just cut loose with JJ, Roy Williams, Rucker, Fanene, et al...,? (and now Smith).

Same players over and over and over.

Eh who cares, this franchise is hopeless as hell.

remember how long they held on to Ethan Kilmer and Antonio Chatman?

total idiots...

definitely caused by his weight.

Nope.

Fellow fattie Bobbie Williams stepped on him during practice.

It's almost a perfect bow atop our gift of a season.

Because he actually was getting it, developing right before your eyes week after week, and now his getting it...like everything else concerning this wasted season won't matter.

Regardless of how any of us feel about Smith...if we're calling the shots nearly all of us would now use the out option provided within the contract. And as worried as I might be that Mike Brown may feel differently.....I calm myself by reminding myself he's the very person who fought so hard for the out clause.

definitely caused by his weight.

Nope.

Fellow fattie Bobbie Williams stepped on him during practice.

It's almost a perfect bow atop our gift of a season.

Because he actually was getting it, developing right before your eyes week after week, and now his getting it...like everything else concerning this wasted season won't matter.

Regardless of how any of us feel about Smith...if we're calling the shots nearly all of us would now use the out option provided within the contract. And as worried as I might be that Mike Brown may feel differently.....I calm myself by reminding myself he's the very person who fought so hard for the out clause.

Good points.

Hanging on to the oft-injured player is one of SoP's more humane attributes, despite the shrewd contract redlining he may be so fond of. So, it won't surprise me to see them shelve him and take another 5 or 6 million dollars and flush it down the toilet to retain the metric a55-ton of whale blubber known as Andre Smith.

Big A vows to stay in town during his rehab this time.

/>http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2010/11/12/friday-notes-palmer-practices-smith-disappointed/

I interpret this move as being an attempt to persuade the Bengals not to opt out of his contract.

Too little too late.