Roethlisberger Accused of Another Sexual Assault

Passing the time while waiting for the suspension to be handed down, I have to say, the fact that this latest incident has been something of a karmic payback for the s**t-spewing that Steelers fans did back in 2006 and 2007 after Cincy's player's troubles is somewhat amusing to me.

Funny how that works. Remember the hoopla after he wrecked his bike? It was a few months after Carson hurt his knee in the playoff game. We all know what a fun afternoon that was, right? But we are all pigs because we used the words "payback and "karma". They even mentioned our site in articles in the Pittsburgh papers after that happened. Hmmmmm.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they are talking about not releasing any information until draft day in regards to Ben's punishment.

Yeah, that sh*t is funny !!!

That's a PR move if I've ever heard one. It'll be the kind of news that makes the ticker on the bottom of the ESPN screen, but that's about it. They'll be way too much excitement about the draft to spend any real time discussing it. Goodell and the Steelers will be able to say they handed out swift justice, but sports radio won't have days and weeks to discuss it ad nauseum, because more interesting news has finally arrived. The sneaky bastards can't wait for the draft to get here. It'll take the heat off all of the embarrassment.

Yeah, I agree Derek.

I could just see it now though:

With the 18th pick in the NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Markice Pouncey, G/C, Florida

The announcers will immediately go into their assessment of how the Steelers made sure to shore up the o-line in order to give Big Ben more protection. Then all of a sudden, they cut to breaking news that Big Ben will be suspended for the 1st 4 games of the season.

Hell, even the Steelers fans I work with aren't talking about football right now because they know where the discussion is going to go. I was in the mall the other day and there was a person wearing a Roethlisberger jersey and there were other people giving them sh*t about him being a rapist. It was nothing agressive mind you, but it sure was funny as hell !!!

I was in the mall the other day and there was a person wearing a Roethlisberger jersey and there were other people giving them sh*t about him being a rapist. It was nothing agressive mind you, but it sure was funny as hell !!!

What kind of moron would wear a Roethlisberger jersey right now? He deserved it. Tool...

Word going around now is that the Steelers are trying to unload Ben and that at least one team with a top 10 pick is interested...

Buffalo would be a good place for him. The Raiders also come to mind. I just want it to be one of those two teams because neither place is likely to turn it around, making this potential trade essentially a banishment to Siberia for the benetrator. Good riddance.

Word going around now is that the Steelers are trying to unload Ben and that at least one team with a top 10 pick is interested...

Buffalo would be a good place for him. The Raiders also come to mind. I just want it to be one of those two teams because neither place is likely to turn it around, making this potential trade essentially a banishment to Siberia for the benetrator. Good riddance.

6 games for the douche.

Nice to see the shoe on the other foot. Takes me back to the time when Goodell was suspending our guys without convictions or arrests(Odell was drunk, but so is Ben). Pitt fans didnt bite their tongues then. No sympathy from me now. Good luck this year Pitt.

6 games for the douche.

Nice to see the shoe on the other foot. Takes me back to the time when Goodell was suspending our guys without convictions or arrests(Odell was drunk, but so is Ben). Pitt fans didnt bite their tongues then. No sympathy from me now. Good luck this year Pitt.

The unfotunate thing is, we don't play the Steelers in the first 6 games.

He could be back after 4 with good behavior (read: no more rapes) and their Schedule isn't that tough through those 6 games they play

Week 1 Falcons

Week 2 Titans

Week 3 Tampa Bay

Week 4 Ravens

Week 5 BYE

Week 6 Browns

Week 7 Dolphins

What gets interesting, is if Roethlisberger comes back after 6 games, he gets thrown right in the fire........

Week 8 (Game 7) @ Saints

Week 9 @ Bengals

Week 10 vs Patriots

hmm

Sounds like they are trying pretty seriously to dump Rapistburger. Schefter:

#@Adam_Schefter Here are teams that Steelers have called about Roethlisberger: Rams, 49ers, Raiders, Bills, Jaguars, Seahawks and Browns. 49 minutes ago

He tweets later that the Rams & Bills said no.

C'mon Crazy Al Davis! Pull that trigger! :sure:

I don't want Bradford in the Bengals' divison - downplay him all you want but I think he's the best QB in this draft, and should pay dividends right away in a good system, if he stays healthy of course.

In any case, I can certainly see Davis going for Rapesberger, and I'll certainly take any rookie over him next season in the division.

Roethlisberger to Cleveland?

Yeah, that works for me.

I'd rather he find a home outside the AFC North.

With Cleveland's running game, I say Ben's no threat there.

Let's not kid ourselves too much, Ben isn't finding a home in Ohio. There are rumors out here in Arizona that the Cardinals are seriously considering him! How they can pull that off without a top ten pick remains to be seen.

Yeah, that works for me.

Let's not kid ourselves too much, Ben isn't finding a home in Ohio. There are rumors out here in Arizona that the Cardinals are seriously considering him! How they can pull that off without a top ten pick remains to be seen.

That they Offer the Steelers 26 and say take it or leave it,The guy is Suspended for 6 games and still hated by the fan base and team has pretty much proved it is ready to move on.

Then Offer a 1st and 3rd or better yet a 1st + Matt Leinhart! and tell them take it or leave it...Am I the only one who would be super excited seeing Matt Leinhart play for the steelers?

Yeah, that works for me.

That they Offer the Steelers 26 and say take it or leave it,The guy is Suspended for 6 games and still hated by the fan base and team has pretty much proved it is ready to move on.

Then Offer a 1st and 3rd or better yet a 1st + Matt Leinhart! and tell them take it or leave it...Am I the only one who would be super excited seeing Matt Leinhart play for the steelers?

I have a weird feeling Ken Whizenhunt may want to take a page out of Mike Browns book and play the role of redeemer for Roethlisberger. We all know they have some history together, and Matt Leinart isn't exactly instilling confidence among the Cardinals faithful after the departure of Kurt Warner.

Yeah, that works for me.

I have a weird feeling Ken Whizenhunt may want to take a page out of Mike Browns book and play the role of redeemer for Roethlisberger. We all know they have some history together, and Matt Leinart isn't exactly instilling confidence among the Cardinals faithful after the departure of Kurt Warner.

Ya I think it would be a good move for Cardinals who are a team that needs a proven Veteran rather then guys like Anderson,Leinhart or even draft one...How would you feel if they coughed up a 1st,3rd & Leinhart? Though I wish they could get him for just a 5th because I'd really hate the Steelers Scoring load of picks...