Roethlisberger Accused of Another Sexual Assault

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised it hasn't been spoken about on here, but did anyone else hear the crowd at the draft break into a chant of:

"SHE SAID NO, SHE SAID NO, SHE SAID NO" when the Steelers came up to make their selection ??

That is exactly what he should be met with at the Monday Night game this season.

Honestly, he should be met with that where ever he goes, but that's just me...

WTF! Head trauma the cause of Ben's issues?

/>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/Report_Big_Ben_Problems_Tied_To_Head_Trauma/2496843

One of the many problems in America today. People that dont do the right thing always have an excuse to explain it all away.

/>http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/Report_Big_Ben_Problems_Tied_To_Head_Trauma/2496843

One of the many problems in America today. People that dont do the right thing always have an excuse to explain it all away.

No, no, no -- he's a sex addict. It's not his fault. Can you imagine the hell of being a sex addict when you look like that?

I'm not buying it. Ben's just a retarded sex offender, end of story.

I'm not either. I've read accounts of him being a total ass and acting like this in college, too. They are unconfirmed, but they're similar to the things people are accusing him of now.

Does anyone have the photo of the extremely large lady with the Roethlisberger panties on? Couldn't find that one anywhere.

Good. I could go the rest of my life without seeing that sight again! Ugh...

Agreed. That is a nasty picture. On the other hand, that's probably a chick Ben wouldn't have to force himself on...

Does anyone have the photo of the extremely large lady with the Roethlisberger panties on? Couldn't find that one anywhere.

Yeah but that's only because you're the boobiemeister not the tushmeister!

That was no tush. More like cow a$$. ^_^

That was no tush. More like cow a$. ^_^

Kind fits our boy doesn't it? :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Roethlisberger: Can't cut him, can't stand him

By ALAN ROBINSON (AP) – 2 hours ago

PITTSBURGH — It's fans like Becky Rickard that Ben Roethlisberger has lost.

The 33-year-old Rickard is a Pittsburgher and a fan of every team in town. She's come out to see the Pittsburgh Pirates play, even though they haven't had a winning season since 1992, when Roethlisberger was just a backyard quarterback.

She should love the Steelers and their six Super Bowl titles, including two under the direction of Roethlisberger. Right?

"I had a Ben jersey and gave it away," said Rickard, who on this night has replaced her expensive, tossed-aside Roethlisberger jersey with a Pirates T-shirt. "We're a proud city and we don't like anything to make us look bad. Ben has tainted what our image is."

Rickard might as well be speaking for many of the 300,000-plus citizens in this clannish Rust Belt town.

Roethlisberger has worn out his welcome in Pittsburgh.

The good will generated by those NFL titles, capped by his memorable last-minute TD pass to Santonio Holmes in the Super Bowl 15 months ago, is all gone. It's been lost in Roethlisberger's night of tearing through a Georgia college town wearing a devil T-shirt, one that ended with an underage college student accusing him of sexual assault in a nightclub bathroom. The case won't be prosecuted, but the quarterback's latest episode of bad behavior has destroyed his reputation in Pittsburgh and beyond, and shamed his team and its highly regarded owners.

And the twist is that while Pittsburgh can't stand him the Steelers can't cut him. At least not soon, given the $50 million the team has spent on Roethlisberger's salary and signing bonuses since 2008.

Go read the whole thing. So much yummy sweet schadenfreude!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The 33-year-old Rickard is a Pittsburgher and a fan of every team in town. She's come out to see the Pittsburgh Pirates play, even though they haven't had a winning season since 1992, when Roethlisberger was just a backyard quarterback.

She should love the Steelers and their six Super Bowl titles, including two under the direction of Roethlisberger. Right?

"I had a Ben jersey and gave it away," said Rickard, who on this night has replaced her expensive, tossed-aside Roethlisberger jersey with a Pirates T-shirt. "We're a proud city and we don't like anything to make us look bad. Ben has tainted what our image is."

Rickard might as well be speaking for many of the 300,000-plus citizens in this clannish Rust Belt town.

Roethlisberger has worn out his welcome in Pittsburgh.

The good will generated by those NFL titles, capped by his memorable last-minute TD pass to Santonio Holmes in the Super Bowl 15 months ago, is all gone. It's been lost in Roethlisberger's night of tearing through a Georgia college town wearing a devil T-shirt, one that ended with an underage college student accusing him of sexual assault in a nightclub bathroom. The case won't be prosecuted, but the quarterback's latest episode of bad behavior has destroyed his reputation in Pittsburgh and beyond, and shamed his team and its highly regarded owners.

And the twist is that while Pittsburgh can't stand him the Steelers can't cut him. At least not soon, given the $50 million the team has spent on Roethlisberger's salary and signing bonuses since 2008.

Go read the whole thing. So much yummy sweet schadenfreude!

I found the part funny when she said Ben tainted the image of the city.....

Really???? It's Pittsburgh.....Really?

Whaaa...fkn.....whaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how this kid and his parents feel about being named "Seven" after the Boy Wonder? What's it cost to change your name in PA?

20060127sevenboy.jpg

Whaaa...fkn.....whaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how this kid and his parents feel about being named "Seven" after the Boy Wonder? What's it cost to change your name in PA?

20060127sevenboy.jpg

That kid is destined to spend a lot of time riding the short bus.

I can't help notice how the Boobiemeister finally made Sarah Palin his new sig.

Nice.

Maybe that's your fantasy?

Are you saying that isn't Sarah in your sig?

Because I swear that gal in your sig is not only wearing the same hairstyle and glasses as America's sweetheart, but isn't that the same red and black leather outfit Palin seemingly wears every other day?

Frankly, Palin or not, I'd teabag that.