Good bye Chatman and Utecht

gregstephens

Yup, Utecht played in, what, 6 games here in 2 yrs? As for Chatman, no idea why he's stuck around on this team, like a wart, for so long.

Chatman had nude photos of Lil' Pumpkin with Steve Foley and Reinard Wilson.

Utecht, I mean, it is like cutting jesus himself...not a good way to get into heaven.

I am a little surprised Fui is still on the roster. Skuta as well, though he has been playing hard on ST.

Not making a lot of sense to carry 4 RB's and 2 FB's

They need another guy in the secondary and ...who is Brannon Condren on the PS? when did he show up?

I am a little surprised Fui is still on the roster.

I don't think you can cut a player signed from another teams practice squad for several weeks. Not sure we're there yet.

They need another guy in the secondary and ...who is Brannon Condren on the PS? when did he show up?

This morning, I think. They worked him out a few days ago. He's supposed to be a remarkable athlete but ridiculously raw.

who is Brannon Condren on the PS? when did he show up?

signed today to take Purify's old spot

3yr safety used to play for the Colts, so at least he has a little experience

drafted r4 2007

6'0 210lbs nice speed and other measurables

/>http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:CFPGpVSd6EkJ:www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php%3Fpyid%3D18306%26draftyear%3D2007%26%20genpos%3DSS+Brannon+Condren+ranking&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

I'm stunned at the moves the team is making as of late. It appears their shedding dead weight, adding position players where need is greatest, and gearing up for a deep playoff run. I stand in absolute awe.

I'm stunned at the moves the team is making as of late. It appears their shedding dead weight, adding position players where need is greatest, and gearing up for a deep playoff run. I stand in absolute awe.

Yeah, it's a weird feeling isn't it?