Bengals at Ravens Game Thread 10/11/09

membengal

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be holding Long snap auditions and practice near by the stadium. One of us will make the team. who's in? brad St Louis must be on drugs or dealing with some mental health issues.

guy is a disgrace to the way the bengals D is playing.

I'm loving this. To have a lead after all of these mistakes is amazing. I hope we can just get anoth td, to get some distance. Great job again against a teams #1 WR too. It will be interesting to see how they do against Andre Johnson.

I know. It's meant to be difficult enough to beat teams when you're perfect. I don't even want't think about the scores we would be putting on teams if the O wasn't Keystone cops (and for the first time ever that isn't an exaggeration).

This team would be looking at between 12-13 wins and be sitting 4-0 right now, darling of the media, if the O was even competent.

I'm loving this. To have a lead after all of these mistakes is amazing. I hope we can just get anoth td, to get some distance. Great job again against a teams #1 WR too. It will be interesting to see how they do against Andre Johnson.

I know. It's meant to be difficult enough to beat teams when you're perfect. I don't even want't think about the scores we would be putting on teams if the O wasn't Keystone cops (and for the first time ever that isn't an exaggeration).

This team would be looking at between 12-13 wins and be sitting 4-0 right now, darling of the media, if the O was even competent.

Get this - Baltimore has complete a grand total of 2 passes to wide receivers so far today.

I will be holding Long snap auditions and practice near by the stadium. One of us will make the team. who's in? brad St Louis must be on drugs or dealing with some mental health issues.

guy is a disgrace to the way the bengals D is playing.