Marvin makes mistake

havefaith

What was Marvin thinking talking to Fresno State be4 the UC game. I understand that there is coaching connection somewhere there but man that was BAD FORM to talk to them when your fellow Cincy team is doing so well. NOW ranked 10 in the country!

BAD FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was Marvin thinking talking to Fresno State be4 the UC game. I understand that there is coaching connection somewhere there but man that was BAD FORM to talk to them when your fellow Cincy team is doing so well. NOW ranked 10 in the country!

Exactly!

And how dare he shake Tomlin's hand aftr beating Pitt yesterday. Doesn't he know they still have to travel there later in the season? He should have kicked him in th nads!

ML is an idiot.

Come on now Tim, even you don't believe that. You little tinker you. Stopped by to say hello to an old friend amd ome of his players just left the college last year. Said a few words to his friend's team who weren't playing the Bengals, the only team Marv should give a s**t about.

Alright, lemme get this straight. Marvin Lewis led the Bengals to one of the, if not the, greatest comeback victories in team history, has this team up 2-1 and over the Steelers, and your girl-panties are in a wad because he talked to Fresno before the UC game?

I wouldn't give a crap if he went out drinking with Tony LaRussa, punched out the mayor and moved all his players to Northern KY because downtown Cincy is a crap-hole. Win a big game, over the Steelers to boot, FINALLY start turning around this culture and the man can write his own ticket. I say get the extension done, Mikey. Marv is back in town!

Since I missed some of the hysteria when this first happened and the fact that I possess extra powers as a mod I wanted to make a couple of comments. First of all, I don't really think it was that big of a deal. TJ and Chad were on the Oregon State sideline when they played at Nippert the last time they were here and I don't remember anything being said about that other than it was neat that they were there. Secondly, and I mean this to be funny, I know that Marvin is friends with the Fresno St. coach but maybe Marvin does actually have an issue with Brian Kelly. After all Kelly was Eric Ghiachiuc's coach when he was at Central Michigan and maybe he gave Marvin some bad advice about EG or something. Misinformation on during the draft could set a franchise back a few years, ya know.