Bengals vs. Jags

Ox

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is bad coaching IMO why would you give them the ball again, we should have kicked a field goal or try for the 1st down...

One if you miss it they get better field,Two if you kick it theres a chance jones drew will run it back on you.It's 11seconds and 90+ yards most teams would have punted it.

haha woah that's the longest play description i've ever seen on nfl.com :D

1-10 JAC4 (:11) (Shotgun) D.Garrard pass short middle to D.Northcutt to JAC 10 for 6 yards [R.Geathers]. Lateral to M.Jones-Drew to JAC 8 for -2 yards. Lateral to M.Jones to JAC 16 for 8 yards. Lateral to G.Estandia to JAC 15 for -1 yards. Lateral to D.Garrard to JAC 27 for 12 yards. FUMBLES, ball out of bounds at JAC 27. PENALTY on JAC-G.Estandia, Illegal Forward Pass, 5 yards, enforced at JAC 15.

First win since Dec. 30 of 2007. It's surreal, to tell you the truth.

Happy they got off the doughnut but this team has serious problems.

I will say that I am very pleased with Sims. Would be nice to see Shirley out there.

I am also impressed with Cedric Benson. Very good effort by Benson today.

Whitworth should not have been thrown out come on his eyes were getting jabbed at what did they want him to do

How much of this did they show on TV? What did the announcers say? Henderson was leaving the field smiling and waving at the fans. What a jackass.

I hope Marvin uses this as a way of motivating his team and not saying he should have kept his cool, blah, blah, blah, because it hurts his team, blah, blah, blah.......

PS: Really cool flyover of a C-5 prior to the game. That's one big ass plane.

Whitworth should not have been thrown out come on his eyes were getting jabbed at what did they want him to do

How much of this did they show on TV? What did the announcers say? Henderson was leaving the field smiling and waving at the fans. What a jackass.

I hope Marvin uses this as a way of motivating his team and not saying he should have kept his cool, blah, blah, blah, because it hurts his team, blah, blah, blah.......

PS: Really cool flyover of a C-5 prior to the game. That's one big ass plane.

They showed the whole replay of the incident and Henderson ripped Whit's helmet off and had his hands on his face. Whit started throwing punches (and yes you get thrown out for that regardless) and then it got broken up. Announcers were saying how Henderson just "lost it"... The part I loved about it was that the crowd was giving Whit huge props for showing some fire and he was giving some fans high fives as he walked off the field. LOVED IT !!!

The C-5 IS a huge plane. My team and I flew in and out of Afghanistan on one. Very cool !!!

Nice from Whit. I hope he landed with a couple. Just don't f**k about with the eyes. Being on the bottom of a ruck in rugby and feeling someone trying to gouge your eyes is a truly terrifying experience (well for a sports game anyway - I'm sure being chased by a polar bear with your pants around your ankles having been interrupted mid dump or being shot at might just about top it). It's the one thing that will get you a blown knee or a broken face - rightly so imo. Bulls**t thing to do.