Bengals Jerseys and Gear

OchoCinco4ever

Hey guys, been a long time reader on the boards, just never signed up and posted. So I've been using this site that you just search and they give you free "swag bucks" that you can trade in for Bengals gear. It's pretty sweet, Just figured I'd share with my fellow Bengals diehards.

http://mybengalssearch.prodege.com/?cmd=sb...r&rb=229364

http://mybengalssearch.prodege.com/?cmd=sb...r&rb=229364

Oh, and BENGALS SUPERBOWL 2009

Oh, no, greg, I'm popping this one right back out of the trash!

Now, where was I before greg so rudely moved the thread and lost my reply...ah, oh, yes:

C'mon, TJ! How many posts do we get from Bengals PR...or dare I hope the Great Hobs himself? This is bengals.com's latest laugher -- use the search function and win free Bengals stuff. :lmao: Yeah, like anyone wants Bengals gear right now. Seriously, their sense of timing is horrible.

My apologies, Hoos. I didn't know you were getting ready to 'spike the volleyball', so to speak.

I hear the Bengals' Super Bowl 2009 gear is already 90% off. Hurry now while it lasts.

Oh, no sweat greg, I'm just pokin' ya with a stick. But this is just too good to pass up. I mean, you have to wonder about the conversation in the sales/marketing department...

Joe DiailingFor Dollars (or, JDfD for short): Damn, I can't get a thing. No one wants to be the official sponsor of the Bengals anything, except for this septic tank cleanout company in Mason...

Mikey: Make the deal.

JDfD: Umm, what, you mean you want to let a sh*t removal comap...

Mikey: What did I say, slave? Make the f**king deal!

JDfD: Yessir.

Mikey: Now, I have a Web site and a whole warehouse of crap no one is buying. That warehouse is costing me money, I need to empty it. Build me a search engine worth of Mike-dor!!

JDfD: Yes, my lord!

Most of my jackets, hoodies, hats, t-shirts, long sleeve t's Jersy's ect. are offical Bengals gear, nearly all of my clothing.

It makes me sick to think of how much money I have put in Mike Brown's money grubbing pockets.

Yes, I get funny looks, coments and laughs (I dont live is Cincinnati) .

How has Mike Brown repaid me? By spitting in my face and putting one winning team on the field in nearly 20 years.

I just do not know how much longer I can keep going through seasons like this.

If Brown retired tomorrow ,then we get Kattie and I am guessing that Mike has taught her every thing he knows, which is nothing or how to be inept, take your pick.

And how long after Mikey boy is gone will Kattie keep the team in 1968 and refuse to hire a GM or scouting department?

Can Kattie equal Mike's one winning season in 20 years or by that time will Mike's record be one winning season of 30 years?

I am just getting fed up with Mike Brown.

man, it's like you've never watched a sports movie! everyone knows that the girl no one respects turns it around and beats their rival for the championship. and, let's face it, katie doesn't exactly have to do a 180 here, even a 45 would be a vast improvement. certainly in that dysfuctional family she can't wait to upstage 'dear' old dad who she's been secretly poisoning slowly over 18 years. hm, maybe i'm getting my movie genres mixed up. doesn't matter, i'm still seeing a movie-o'-the-week in this twisted morality play/dark comedy. the tagline is easy: 'it's hard to run a football team,' the poster of a bunch of chowderheads pathetically/comically beating one another up in the background while the foreground shows a woman with a knife hidden behind her back. it practically writes itself.

i'd rather be ignorant. at least ignorance is forgivable up to a certain point, but stupidity lasts a lifetime.

gotta go. i've got a script to write.

FADE IN....

man, it's like you've never watched a sports movie! everyone knows that the girl no one respects turns it around and beats their rival for the championship. and, let's face it, katie doesn't exactly have to do a 180 here, even a 45 would be a vast improvement. certainly in that dysfuctional family she can't wait to upstage 'dear' old dad who she's been secretly poisoning slowly over 18 years. hm, maybe i'm getting my movie genres mixed up. doesn't matter, i'm still seeing a movie-o'-the-week in this twisted morality play/dark comedy. the tagline is easy: 'it's hard to run a football team,' the poster of a bunch of chowderheads pathetically/comically beating one another up in the background while the foreground shows a woman with a knife hidden behind her back. it practically writes itself.

i'd rather be ignorant. at least ignorance is forgivable up to a certain point, but stupidity lasts a lifetime.

FADE IN....

What does this have to do with anything?

FADE IN....

What does this have to do with anything?

Good stuff, I loved it. I can picture that poster, just described the way Hollywood would produce it.

'What does this have to do with anything?'

not much, you're right. but, were i schlepping merchandise i'd have been more creative about it. i guess my reply has as much to do with your thread as your thread has to do with the bengals. call us both out of bounds, so, imho, you can keep your hypocritical retorts to yourself as far as i'm concerned.

i've never seen a pic of katie, either, DC, and i bet she's a plugger like you say (nice description, btw). in the movie version, however, she's an angelina jolie clone. hm, i wonder what pam anderson is doing besides a dumb reality show these daze? it could be an art imitating life kind of thing. i mean, who do you respect less than her as a thespian? who do you respect less as a team owner? see the connection?

yep, it worked for goldie hawn and i think to a lesser degree jessica alba ('the love guru,' an otherwise unwatchable movie). probably a lot of other flicks i can't remember. 'any given sunday'? maybe not so much, but how about, 'major league'? 'ace ventura'? as you can see, female coaches and owners who get no respect isn't exactly hollywood at its most creative.

best football movie ever? for entertainment, my money is on 'the replacements' with kanoe reeves and gene hackman. best quote ever from that movie: 'i've seen shiitfights at the monkey house more coordinated than this!' or something like that.

since we're hawking cheesy merchandise here, my idea is to sell enough crap to buy the bengals. there are several employee-owned businesses around, why not a fan owned team? if you offered stock, people would buy it... and expect a win sometimes.

(as an aside, remember the elections are next week. in keeping with every recent election, make sure you support the idea of voter fraud by following al capone's advice and 'vote early, vote often.')

'I can picture that poster, just described the way Hollywood would produce it.' ~ thank you. i probably missed my calling in life, but some things just kinda create themselves like that.

and, hey, if wrestlers can be in movies, so can football players, right? don't tell me ocho loco wouldn't jump at the chance to be in it as the guy who tries to hide his feminine side, but everyone knows is wearing lacy panties during games. he gets hurt and they have to cut off his pants off, finding some victoria's secret underneath. folks, this stuff writes itself.

I've never seen a shot of Katie, but if she shares DNA with Mike Brown she's gonna be a plugger. Unless her mama got knocked up by the mailman, that's her only shot.

Katie Blackburn - she looks a lot like Bruce Coslet

katie_150x200.jpg

Damn...you're right T.J.! _1080647_coslet300.jpg