***This Weekends Get Together***

Ox

OK this weekend, Steeler's week, and the First Annual Bengalszone get together has arrived.

Plans are to meet at the Rock Bottom at around 11am. There we can kick back, have some cold ones and watch our boys get throttled by the s**theads.

The question is, is everyone still planning on coming? I know what a horrible year to have the first one, but it should still be fun.

Sound off so I'll know I'm not the only one there, drinking by me lonesome.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this weekend, Steeler's week, and the First Annual Bengalszone get together has arrived.

Plans are to meet at the Rock Bottom at around 11am. There we can kick back, have some cold ones and watch our boys get throttled by the s**theads.

The question is, is everyone still planning on coming? I know what a horrible year to have the first one, but it should still be fun.

Sound off so I'll know I'm not the only one there, drinking by me lonesome.

I need an address for the Rock Bottom. I'm hoping to send my brother/fellow member Wisk/Jimmy Broome to represent. He works a very busy schedule working as a conductor for CSX Railways, but is interested in attending.

I need an address for the Rock Bottom. I'm hoping to send my brother/fellow member Wisk/Jimmy Broome to represent. He works a very busy schedule working as a conductor for CSX Railways, but is interested in attending.

10 Fountain Square Plz

Cincinnati, OH 45202

10 Fountain Square Plz

Cincinnati, OH 45202

Copy that.

Ox = knowz teh google.

Billy...not so much. :lol:

(Soty, but that way toooo easy, buddy. You can have your bro punch me in the face Sunday, tho...)

Nah. I left the barn door open. I do hope he is free to attend though.

Ox = knowz teh google.

Billy...not so much. :lol:

(Soty, but that way toooo easy, buddy. You can have your bro punch me in the face Sunday, tho...)

Nah. I left the barn door open. I do hope he is free to attend though.

I'm just pissed you won't be there!

The State of Arizona would be more pissed if I did.

Wisk here...

Also known as "Hangin' Chads" and "Feline Felons" in Bengalzone Leagues.

Better known, I guess, as Billy Broome's brother?

Should be able to make it Sunday 11am Fountain Square.

Thanks for the info.

Jimmy Broome!

Wisk here...

Also known as "Hangin' Chads" and "Feline Felons" in Bengalzone Leagues.

Better known, I guess, as Billy Broome's brother?

Should be able to make it Sunday 11am Fountain Square.

Thanks for the info.

Jimmy Broome!

Awesome bro. :sure:

I am flying in today.........I am hoping to make it down there. I've got an interview in Cincinnati on Tues......We are seriously thinking on moving back to Ohio......so I'm checking out my options. :)

How will I know, who is who?

This is you: av-1720.jpg

This is Ox: photo-730.jpg

This is my bro: bengalbroomesvc2.jpg

Everyone else just find this group of people, and you've found the party!

Enjoy it guys cant make from PA this year maybe next year or sometime soon the wife and i can fly or drive out, but have a good time, and maybe just maybe the bengals will actully look pretty good this game for you guys (hint hint, you better throw back a few drinks they might look good then lol). Ill be stuck here watching the game at home. Have fun guys and gals