Cincinnati at Miami game thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemon throws TD pass, absolutely great blocking by Dolphins line that whole drive. Bresh better come up with something to pressure that Brady look-alike, or we're sunk.

You know if I was a defensive coordinator trying to get fired, I'd call the exact same gameplan that Chucky is using right now. What a clown. :clown:

Miami has held the ball for over THIRTEEN minutes so far. Typical Breshnahan BS we've been suffering through for 2 years now.

Defense is worn out and cramped up by half time because they can't get off the field, and the offense has to score on every posession as they hardly ever get the f'in ball.

Chad better stay busy he needs 184 yards to catch Moss for the receiving yard lead. He now has 72 so he needs 112 in the second half. Man that would be funny!

Hell, that would be fantastic to take anything we could away from the Evil Empire! :sure:

I really like Fanene *except* for the injuries. I really do think he'd already be starting if not for the injury problems.

As an aside, my man Daniel Coats had his drive of the lifetime this series :-) How do you like him as the unsung type tight end of the future? I've met the guy and can tell you very quiet, grounded individual - lunch pail type.

It looks like we are coming out of this game with hope for 2008 at DE, TE, all 4 DB spots. I already actually starting to look forward to 2008 not just because it's a fresh start, but because there's some good things to look forward to from the ashes of this lost season. And....as I say that.....this is not a 3-13 lost season we all came to know so frequently throughout the 1990's....this is a 7-9 (yes, projecting a win vs the Dolphins) team. Admittedly, many of the wins came against the lesser teams, but hey, still, 7 wins versus 1, 2, 3, or 4. Many of those seasons we were also playing a good number of weak teams as well.

How's Step looking today?