Brock Berlin to Start for Rams Today

HoosierCat

If we don't send the house on every passing play then they should tell Bresh to pack his s**t after the game.

You know as well as I do that s**t ain't gonna happen!

If we don't send the house on every passing play then they should tell Bresh to pack his s**t after the game.

The sad thing is, I can actually see you being right, ox. Would it really surprise anyone if they spent most of the game rushing just 3 or 4 while running the patented Breshnahan Cover None Zone? The one that leaves the 10 yards in front of the line of scrimmage wide open for easy checkdown completions? And Berlin ends up dinking and dunking his way to something like 28 for 35 and 260-300 yards?

The sad thing is, I can actually see you being right, ox. Would it really surprise anyone if they spent most of the game rushing just 3 or 4 while running the patented Breshnahan Cover None Zone? The one that leaves the 10 yards in front of the line of scrimmage wide open for easy checkdown completions? And Berlin ends up dinking and dunking his way to something like 28 for 35 and 260-300 yards?

Berlin, and he's behind a line ravaged by injury. Blitz blitz blitz. If the scenario unfolds the way you laid it out Hoosier, Bresh will go down as possibly the dumbest D coordinator ever. If he hasn't wrapped up that distinction already.

By either a stroke of luck or sheer idiocy I'm playing Cincinnati's defense this weekend against the Rams in Bengalszones Fantasy Football League playoffs. By all rights the Bengals should completely dominate this backup playing on the road, but you can NEVER forget the dreaded "Bresnahan Factor". It's defined as recognizing all the things your defense should do during a game, and then doing the exact opposite to ensure your teams chance for a win is dashed upon the rocks!