Official Patriots at Bengals Game Thread

I understand that but it seems like it happens to the Bengals no matter who we have on defense. <_<

*Sigh* Yeah. It does. But I like to pretend that, in some alternate universe where God doesn't hate anybody who wears stripes and plays LB, that if we had Brooks, Jeanty, and Landon or Marshall we might just be decent.

Maybe someday.

If you ever find that universe be sure and come back for the rest of us, okay? ;)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the second half is going to have to be 'Tequila Half' in my house. Uggggggly. Need tequila goggles to make this pig look good.

C'mon DC buddy. If I can have faith, so can you.

WHO DEY!!!

This game is in MUCH better shape than I thought it would be at this point! B)

The only time this def gets a stop is when the pats makes mistakes pentalties or interception other then that they cant stop them and i dont think with all defense healthy they would stop them. They didnt last year and this year the pats are better, and i hope this offense can put somthing toghter otherwise its an early night i guess.

So I'm actually interested at this point - with basically one LB, what the hell defenses are we going to see? This is the time to try some 'crazy idea that just might work' kind of stuff. Even if it doesn't work, go out swinging. But please don't try to stop the run with 6 DBs sitting on their heels.

I'd play Jumpy at SSLB and Robinson at DE.