Official Patriots at Bengals Game Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morris has almost a 100 yards on us and the first half isnt even over yet. Another back-up has a career night against the kitties...

Well, when we only have one active LB who was here when camp broke...that'll happen. Not to say it still wouldn't happen, but when you have a bad LB corps and then decimate it, good God.

I understand that but it seems like it happens to the Bengals no matter who we have on defense. <_<

Ugh poor defense this group is just not good with there starters and without them either this is not a good night so far.

You can't be too upset with the defensive play so far today. They are as bare as it gets with their LB's, and they already have made the Pats punt twice. I believe the Pats have only punted 3 or 4 times all season before today. That last TD was a perfect throw. Nothing you can do about that. JJoe was in position, it was just the perfect spot for Moss to make the play.

Amazing what happens once the no-huddle starts running....

We pretty much huddled up every play in the 1st QT.

I'm a firm believer in doing what you are most comfortable with, regardless of what the traditionalists will tell you. Add to that a splash of doing what the opponent is not comfortable with, and you have a winner.