Bengals at Seahawks

BZBot

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this team is cursed........

Yes, I'm truly beginning to believe that. There's just no way so many bad things can happen to one team over and over again, season after season after season....

It's more than just bad football, it's just plain not in the cards. Worse yet, I have no way to see how anything's going to change any time soon...if ever. :angry:

Until this team can find a defense and i understand that everyone is injured, but it really sucks when u cant count on them for a stop. I thought they did a decent job throught the game but when they need them to step up they cant. I dont know if i can blame that one all on coaching cause i thought the players were making bad decisions, and i wish the coners would bump at the line of scrimage. Once again the Def lets this team down, but i didnt think off looked that great either they could have scored plenty of times when the Def held them.

Until this team can find a defense and i understand that everyone is injured, but it really sucks when u cant count on them for a stop. I thought they did a decent job throught the game but when they need them to step up they cant. I dont know if i can blame that one all on coaching cause i thought the players were making bad decisions, and i wish the coners would bump at the line of scrimage. Once again the Def lets this team down, but i didnt think off looked that great either they could have scored plenty of times when the Def held them.

Absolutely nobody steps up when it counts. How many big catches has Chad dropped this year already. Kenny Watson (a freaking 3rd down back) is their most clutch player. How sad is that!

this team is cursed........

yeah shane graham misses a what 37 yard field goal to make the playoffs against the steelers and misses the field on our kickoff today.

the refs make a terrible roughing the passer call against the bucs and call that one play an incompletion by hassellback and do not allow the bengals to challenge

chad johnson and rudi johnson both fumble in the redzone against the broncos. carson palmer fumbles to end the atl game. skyler green/glenn holt fumble to end the game today.

oh and what's up with stupid ass lewis' call to go for 2.

i hate how the bengals cant close out

Well Marvin, thank Holt for saving your ash. Can someone other than the moron accouncers explain why you would go for two in that situation. Had Holt not fumbled, a fg would have only tied. He is such a HORRIBLE game coach.

Because thats how the coach chart works,It works in their favor more ways if they get 2 ways then if they don't,But does it matter? that played no part in the loss so Quit crying.Wow if lewis doesn't go for 2 then we lose 22-24 wow what a horrible coaching decision I swear some posters on here deserve to be HC of a football team.