Bengals at Seahawks

BZBot

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudi had nowhere to go on that 3rd down - no one would've gotten that (unless they just went straight up the gut as they should've)

That said, Rudi's pissing me off, dive forward and go down - take what the defense gives you and hit the line hard like you did on that last 5 yard gain - but get the 1st down and quit trying to bounce off people every time. It's as if he's trying to come up with a big play every time he gets the ball - he's smarter than that.

Just so I remember this right....I was ridiculed when I expressed worries about our running game this year, right?

You aint the only one....

And here comes a punt!

Well I get lit up for dogging the o-line and Alexander, which is where the real problem lies (and the lack of a #2 back but I won't blame that on the coaching).

Whitworth is struggling today and Stepanovich is very bad. And I'm not sold on Andrews either. The Bengals' desperately need to re-invest in their 0-line this offseason.