Jonathan Joseph arrested

Kirkendall

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... maybe there should be a new rule that suspends the team after X arrests by the players as a whole. This is just getting completely frustrating for me, and I am sure for most everyone else as well (including Marvin Lewis). Maybe they should be forced to start the season 0-2 or something. Ha ... crazy thoughts. I'm just at a complete loss of reasonable excuses/solutions right now.

I know I have no right to judge a grown man and his actions, but you now start to get to a point where it is revealing the true character of this team. Mulitple players arrested, a lack of focus in your off the field activities carry over to a lack of focus on the field.

Why can't these guys just stay home and party?

...for marijuana charges. As per WLW radio.
Thanks Tory and thanks Deltha for being such great mentors and role models.

If he is convicted does this count as a failed drug test?
This might just be step one under the NFLPA contract which is counseling. But a conviction might mean a four game suspension, I am not sure.

Well, at least he won't be suspended by the league nor miss any time if he keeps his nose clean from here on out.

But this whole driving around drunk thing (whomever was driving) and partying lifestyle some of these guys lead are pretty concerning.

Marvin really needs to look at his supposed "veteran leaders" on this team, and start weeding out the bad apples. Doesn't matter at this point if there's an initial talent drop-off. It's a like a damn spreading cancer at this point.

Legalize, Legalize, for our team!

Sadly, this will never happen as long as the President of the United States of America is a bible thumping recovering cocaine addict and a dry alcoholic.

As for Joseph....welcome to the club.

The Bible thumping president doesnt have the fugging authority to legalize pot. Try to learn about our government before playing your stupid "Bush's fault" card. It grows weak and tired.