Jonathan Joseph arrested

Kirkendall

The Bible thumping president doesnt have the fugging authority to legalize pot.

According to our US attorney general, Alberto Gonzales, the Pres has the authority to do whatever he wants. And come to think of it, ya have to believe that lifting the ban on weed would do wonders for his cratering approval numbers. :lol: I say we start a site, www.SaveTheBengalsMrBushLegalizeWeed.com!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legalize, Legalize, for our team!

Sadly, this will never happen as long as the President of the United States of America is a bible thumping recovering cocaine addict and a dry alcoholic.

As for Joseph....welcome to the club.

wow.. able to get in a Religious bashing, political bashing, and acceptance of poor Bengal behavior all in the same post. <_<

The Bible thumping president doesnt have the fugging authority to legalize pot. Try to learn about our government before playing your stupid "Bush's fault" card. It grows weak and tired.

So does the ignorant and mindless defense of the worst president this country has ever had.

The fact remains that Bush is an admitted pot user and cocaine addict and his lovely but thick-ankled wife earned the nickname of "Dime Bag Laura" while attending college. But that means little to the citizens of this country when deciding who should hold the most important position in the country. In fact, prior to being unfortunately elected president for the first time news broke that Bush had covered up a drunk driving arrest....but it didn't cause a ripple of interest.

Yet somehow I'm supposed to give a major s**t if a football player smokes weed.

Well, go figure.

My God, it never ceases to amaze how some people will believe absolutely everything and anything they read, as long as it will provide basis for a belief system. "Dime Bag Laura" ... cocaine addict. How do you even have dialogue at this level. One word ... ugh.

Big deal.... Hopefully nothing comes out of this one.

The Bengals are the unluckiest team in the league. The sooner you guys start to realize that Hundreds of players in the NFL smoke weed, the easier it will be for you to understand why more and more players are getting busted.

I garuntee Deltha and James both smoke weed, they just don't get caught. I'd bet a million that 50% out ofChad Johnson and Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, TJ Housh, Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Terrell Owens, Champ Bailey, Clinton Portis, Bob Sanders, Lavar Arrington, Lito Sheppard, Asante Samuals, Mike Vick, ect. ect. smoke weed.

Until the league starts to randomly drug test players on a consistant basis, more than once everyother month, you're going to keep seeing this. It's not that big of a problem in the NFL's eyes and they know that if they were to drug test more often and more players, they wouldn't have a league. There would be tons of guys suspended or in trouble. The NFL test just enough to warn them and to keep it under control so that they don't have congress coming after them like they are in the MLB.

The Bible thumping president doesnt have the fugging authority to legalize pot.

According to our US attorney general, Alberto Gonzales, the Pres has the authority to do whatever he wants.

Under direction from the President federal authorities just conducted a series of raids on cafes selling medical marijuana in California. They did so despite the fact that the citizens of California had voted to legalize the sale of medical marijuana, considered by most to be the first step in making marijuana legal to all. In short, the President repeatedly claims that only states have the right to legalize the sale of drugs, gay marriage, or abortion...but in reality states have no power at all if the people in charge of the federal government oppose those measures. Not only does the federal government have the power to shut down legal facilities and make arrests...they also control the tap of government funding that no state can survive without.

If weed is good enough for the president then it's good enough for my beloved Bengals.

Free the Bengal Nine!!!!

I just find it odd that African American professional athletes somehow have a predisposition to smoking marijuana and white professional athletes do not. Yet white professional athletes are more into alcohol and pain killers and African American athletes drink occasionally.

Another thing I wonder about is why so many Bengals players get arrested yet so many people try to defend them by saying all other pro athletes do the same things. Is it that the police officers in the Tri-state area simply do their jobs and when they pull someone over the is drinking or has illegal narcotics in their possession they arrest them despite their profession? Whereas police officers in other parts of the country let them off with a warning? Or maybe it is the fact that the coach of the Bengals only cares about what happens on the field and doesn't try to keep these guys on the up and up. One thing is for sure, and that isthe Bengals really need to start spending more time scouting a players personal life and attitude instead of just focusing on what he can do on the field.

Who cares what should and shouldn't be illegal...fact is it is ILLEGAL and I know that, you know that, and the players know that. Yet despite this and the fact it can affect their employment and how their actions reflect on the community, they decide toking it up is more important than all those factors. Selfish...

I just find it odd that African American professional athletes somehow have a predisposition to smoking marijuana and white professional athletes do not. Yet white professional athletes are more into alcohol and pain killers and African American athletes drink occasionally.

Another thing I wonder about is why so many Bengals players get arrested yet so many people try to defend them by saying all other pro athletes do the same things. Is it that the police officers in the Tri-state area simply do their jobs and when they pull someone over the is drinking or has illegal narcotics in their possession they arrest them despite their profession? Whereas police officers in other parts of the country let them off with a warning? Or maybe it is the fact that the coach of the Bengals only cares about what happens on the field and doesn't try to keep these guys on the up and up. One thing is for sure, and that isthe Bengals really need to start spending more time scouting a players personal life and attitude instead of just focusing on what he can do on the field.

Who cares what should and shouldn't be illegal...fact is it is ILLEGAL and I know that, you know that, and the players know that. Yet despite this and the fact it can affect their employment and how their actions reflect on the community, they decide toking it up is more important than all those factors. Selfish...

It's becuase it's part of their culture. s**t, these players mom's, dad's, grandpas, uncles, aunts, cousins, they all smoke it. These guys come from backrounds that are completely different than that of yours. You can not relate to what they've been through and don't even understand that smoking weed is 2nd nature to them.

It's part of their lifes and they've probably been smoking weed since junior high.. They come from inner cities where weed isn't considered a drug because it's so common. The crackheads are the drug atticks in their opinion.

As long as he continues to improve and play the way he's played this year, I have no problem whatsoever with him getting busted with pot. It's not a big deal to me...

this thread definately just turned racist. i know alot of white people that smoke, filipinos, mexicans, blacks. i know a bunch of white families, parents, kids, that all smoke. i know white doctors that smoke, i know mexican gardners that smoke.

and to say that whites are known for pain pills and drinking is laughable. isnt michael jordan an alcoholic? doesnt oj simpson take pain medication?

Its a pretty common fact that most playa in the leauge ars smoking and not getting caught.Just like most of us. As far as race, its not that. Its more of economical factor. Alot of black playas come into the leauge with poor life skills. Then they are rich. If they can handle it is the real ?

Its clear to me that Marvin took some shots with some of these guys that are talented but not ready to handle the life style. Hey you want first round talent on the 3rd. You going to have to take some chances. However with the smoke Nazis in the US your going to have an incident like this. Did he hurt someone? I understand the dui, but smoking a joint. Just more puritanical idiocey. You guys just cant see it.

a good solid post by spain. (barring spelling and grammar mistakes of course :D )

and in today and age, our society alot of under 30 years of age smoke compared anytime in history. its becoming harder and harder for people and kids to deny a natural substance that has a strong support for being legalized.