Jonathan Joseph arrested

Kirkendall

But honestly, this arrest doesn't really bother me that much. According to NORML.org, possession of less than 100g of marijuana classifies as a minor misdemeanor in Ohio. This carries a $100 fine and does not create a criminal record. 100g is a lot of weed. Unless JJ was rolling with enough to start dealing, he should get off with little more than a slap on the wrist.

Just for those who may not know, 100 grams = just over 3 1/2 ounces.

I hope none of the Bengals read these posts, because if they did, they would now know that they

can buy 3 ounces at a time(just keep it under 3 1/2 oz.) and get a slap on the wrist and $100 fine.

You KNOW JJ wouldnt be smoking stress------Dude's smokin' the Chron

--HONESTLY--In relation to the cost of buying 3 oz (not over 3 1/2), what the hell is a $100 fine? NOTHING!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, we all smoke. How can race be miixed with my beloved marijauna. All races should smoke. Its good for you. Helps you lose weight.

Helps you lose weight? :blink: Marijuana gives you hunger cravings and long time use lowers your seratonin levels which effects your metabolism and can bring on bouts of depression. So how does it help you lose weight? Unless you spend all your money on weed and drug cleansing drinks and can't afford to buy food. :lmao:

THis is the funniest arrest we have witnessed yet. And what was the deal with that chick JJ? If your gonna go down, go down with some nice brains...damn man your a professional damnit

haha, she was driving man...

but that might explain why the car was going slow and swerving though....

I'll bet you more white people smoke weed than black people.

If you're comparing drinking to smoking, then no.

White people I think, drink more, whereas Black folks smoke more.

But honestly, this arrest doesn't really bother me that much. According to NORML.org, possession of less than 100g of marijuana classifies as a minor misdemeanor in Ohio. This carries a $100 fine and does not create a criminal record. 100g is a lot of weed. Unless JJ was rolling with enough to start dealing, he should get off with little more than a slap on the wrist.

It was in Northern Kentucky -- which I think are more lenient.

but that might explain why the car was going slow and swerving though....

Woman....... driving........

Un-freaking real...

Just to add fuel to the fire- Jay Leno mentioned this in his opening monoluge (sp?) on the Tonight Show.

I am so dissapointed in this team right now, all the years of frustration, then hopes faded in one play in a playoff game followed by a year of character issues which resulted in two bad kicks- what the f*ck is next?

Un-freaking real...

Just to add fuel to the fire- Jay Leno mentioned this in his opening monoluge (sp?) on the Tonight Show.

I am so dissapointed in this team right now, all the years of frustration, then hopes faded in one play in a playoff game followed by a year of character issues which resulted in two bad kicks- what the f*ck is next?

I tell you what's next. Some fugtard is going to complain that character issues resulted in two missed field goal attempts even when none of the players involved...snapper, holder, kicker...have any connection to the poor character rants.

Instead, all of the players directly responsible for both missed kicks are church mice types.

All things considered, I just don't know how the parents are going to explain this to their kids. :o

Un-freaking real...

I tell you what's next. Some fugtard is going to complain that character issues resulted in two missed field goal attempts even when none of the players involved...snapper, holder, kicker...have any connection to the poor character rants.

Instead, all of the players directly responsible for both missed kicks are church mice types.

All things considered, I just don't know how the parents are going to explain this to their kids. :o

Nah, instead, lets blame a president. :blink:

For the record, im a conservative who supports legalization of weed with heavy penalties if using while driving.

I just think is cant be that difficult to go a day without getting jailed. I have done it for 29 years. Its not too difficult.