Week 3: Bengals @ Jets

HoosierCat

I have real concerns about Zac Taylor as a play caller. When I say concerns, I mean he’s completely incapable.  I think they’re going to turn it around and get better but it won’t be enough this year.  I’d love to be wrong. Maybe Taylor needs to be exposed completely. I just hope that it doesn’t cost Burrow going on the IR.

As far as this week goes, Jets win 23-20.

Not sure what the team is thinking at this point, but something needs to be done.

When 2/3rd's of the starting QB's have taken 5 or less (most less) sacks and we are sitting at 13, something is obviously VERY wrong. It's also not just Burrow trying to make plays on 3rd down either.  He's trying to make plays because the blocking isn't holding up and has no choice.

GET HOT POLLACK !!

Wtf, Collins turns out to be damaged goods.  Who would have seen that coming?  The cowboys.  

This dude had a whole off season to get right and he’s wrecked already.  Playing in NFL games is, as far as I know, not a medically accepted therapy for curing back injuries.  What’r Bobby Hart and the skin Zeppelin doing these days.  JFC sign somebody.