Divisional Weekend: Bengals @ Oilers

HoosierCat

8 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

We need Nashville boy Skyline to get his tail back here this week!

5 hours ago, 101Airborne said:

Yeah, where the hell is Skyline anyway? I wanna see everyone who used to post here back on the line ASAP!

Did someone say my name?

Assuming all goes as planned, this Bengals/Titans game is going to be such a big deal around here. My wife and I are already feuding.  She'll have her "Titans run the South" shirt and I'll have my "Bengals run the North".  We're ready.

I think we match up well with them, but I'm very concerned for our d-line.  You beat the Titans by bringing pressure and now allowing Henry to get loose. 

• Like 1

By far, we are better off heading to Tennesee than anywhere else.  I want to avoid the Bills for as long as possible.  I don’t know what I was watching last night in that Bills game, but it didn’t look like anything we want a part of.  

Patriots have a defense that is near the top of the league.  Buffalo, I think, scored a touchdown on every offensive possession until they took a knee in the 4th quarter.  Avoid Buffalo!

4 hours ago, Stripes said:

Billy has unfortunately passed away, but I am sure he is drowning in boobies somewhere today.

My goodness. That’s shocking news to hear… and I’m sure you’re right. Thanks for updating me brother. 

I teach at OU in Athens, and it has been so damned cool to see the effect Joe Burrow has had here since his Heisman speech, being drafted by Cincinnati, all the way to now. I see Bengals jerseys everywhere, and I did not see them around 2017-18 when I moved here. The Browns held greater sway, but now it's stripes everywhere. Really cool video.

• Thanks 1