Week 17: Chiefs @ Bengals

HoosierCat

18 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Help me out here…

Obviously it would nice if we just beat the Chiefs, but are we (dare I say) rooting for the Steelers to beat the Browns due to our sweeping the Steelers ??

Oh and a Ravens loss won’t hurt.

I think it’s all this Texas goodness clouding my mind, although one could argue it’s the bourbon.

What I think: 

10 wins does it for Bengals.  Stuck on 9 and it gets dicey.  All 3 division rivals have paths with Bengals stuck at 9.   

Root for Ravens loss.  Steeler/Browns tie first.  That locks it up for Bengals at 9.

Tie is unlikely then Steelers over Browns, IMO.  Knocks Browns out BUT Steelers are alive a would need Ravens win final week. 

Message for Volcom, The defence will have big plays made against them its a matter of how good the chiefs are.  The D will have to try and limit big plays but also be wary of the underneath stuff.

I ask for the love of my sanity will you try not call the D trash or useless just because they give up a few plays.

Yeah I know I can block you but that doesn't allow for discussions :) 

not being funny or nasty but negative waves man quit it with those negative waves :)

• Thanks 1