Week 17: Chiefs @ Bengals

HoosierCat

what an amazing game

took a nearly perfect game - and the greatest rookie wr performance ever - from the offense to pull it off against a legit super bowl contender

when our D couldnt get a single stop for most of the game, I was sure we'd lose. even with Jamaar going off. 

then they started getting some stops......when KC had that second punt, it was only then that I thought we had a real chance of winning

(yeah I am absolutely that jaded from so many years of Bengal fandom)

even more amazing was how it ended.  I wanted the FG at 58 seconds, honestly, and I think we still would have won

Cannot be understated how clutch that last FG was/is.  A chipshot by distance, but.....one kick for the win and the division?  One kick to rule them all?  McMoney almost certainly has never been under so much pressure.

If they can play like this in the playoffs, I can see them beating anyone

One last thing.....when you saw Burrow limping off the field, did you hear the not so quiet whisper in the wind?

GIMME

A

LINEMAN

The man needs protection.  Spend the cash in the offseason, and the draft capital a month or so later as well.

But for now, I will sit back and bask in the glory of the 3 seed

question: is the three seed locked in, or can we rise to 2 or fall to 4?

question 2: does mem even love me?  Me?  really?  seriously?  this is a Festivus miracle, for sure

• Like 2

This is gonna take some beating!! Props to the d for holding KC to 3 in the 2nd half!

Burrow is a genuine superstar, chase, boyd and higgins is the best trio of WRs in the league..... so much to look forward to :)

Guys I fking cried real tears as that fG went in.  Too may of us fans give up on this team me included at times within 2 quarters, some after the first defensive series.

This is different team and yeah we have all heard this time after time but this is the real deal.

I can see a long reign for this team in this league.  They just need to do one thing(this is for TJ)

GIMME 

A

LINEMAN

WHODEY GONNA BEAT THOSE BENGALS NOOOOOOOOOOBODY 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just an amazing game, Burrow has been out of his mind good for the last 4 weeks.  Gotta shore up the oline, cutting Waynes and SuaFilo free up a bunch of free agent money, gotta spend it this offseason on a lineman, keep this kid healthy and he will send us to the promised land.  Told a friend, if we can't win a championship behind Joe Burrow, it will never happen.  Burrow to Chase/Higgins/Boyd for the next three seasons is going to be magical.