Week 13: Chargers @ Bengals

HoosierCat

9 minutes ago, glasgowbengal said:

This team are so infuriating.

The Chargers are not good at all and they will win convincingly in the end. 

This offence is the team’s worst enemy at times 

I’m not really sure the bengals are all that great at the end of the day. Sure they have there moments and when they do they look fantastic, but as soon as they taste some success there true colors seem to show. Worst part it’s everyone including the coaches. When the lose it’s super ugly, and when they win it looks amazing. So I still question whether or not they are good. 

• Like 2

I sold my home Friday and moving trucks here tomorrow - staying local(ish) to Balt City - just moving further north. Caught scattered pieces of the game. I put that loss on Jonah, Chase and Mixon. Just...make plays fellas. Those turnovers are killers and cost us 21 points really. 

35 minutes ago, membengal said:

I sold my home Friday and moving trucks here tomorrow - staying local(ish) to Balt City - just moving further north. Caught scattered pieces of the game. I put that loss on Jonah, Chase and Mixon. Just...make plays fellas. Those turnovers are killers and cost us 21 points really. 

Good luck with the move. Been there, done that, know what a pain it can be.

How are the locals greeting the Ravens handing the game to Pitt last night?

Yes, congrats on the home sale and wish you well in your move.
I went through that at the beginning of this year in the selling and buying of a new place.  UGH !!

I agree that this season to this point is still going better than I thought and it's been fun to this point.
However, I find myself irritated with how they have lost what appears to be winnable games.

The o-line played one of their worst games yesterday.  Chase and his inexplicable drops.  Mixon with that horrible fumble.
However, after going down 24-0 and everyone calling it, they came back and were within 2 and driving when Mixon coughed it up.
The stadium was going crazy and you just knew they were going to pull it out.  Then it all fell apart.

The players have to do better and Zac needs to stop having brain farts.  I'm I worried about it?  Not really.
Just get better and become a more consistent team. Their inconsistency kills me.

Lets go beat the snot out of the 49er's.  That would make me happy.

• Like 1