Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

HoosierCat

Bad pass. That's not on Joe! . Joe  is so poorly coached. He don't know to look off the safety. Just another example of why Zac should be fired. You blew. 21 point lead you idiot! It's time for you to panic !  You should not have a damn job come Monday. Worthless joke only you can lose this game. Fuck you Zac !

10 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I’ve seen some guys on Twitter argue he isn’t being used right, so coaching may be an issue here too.

It's clear that what it is. Zac has no business being a HC. Marvin won 7 games with a team Zac could only muster 2 wins. Only reason they won 2 is because the Browns packed it in for Zac 2nd win. 

Just now, HoosierCat said:

Hard to blame the O today (outside of playcalling). When the D gives up 31 you are not winning a lot of games. 

Every week it’s something different, one week the offense sucks, the next the defense sucks, then special teams. The whole team is terrible and is a waste of time to watch. Nobody seems to be getting any better, and these coaches are a pure waste of time!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

:glasses:  Just a cameo, in and out, I thought the consensus in here was, once ML and AD left, this team was Superbowl bound! :flushed:

Looks like a 90s run again to me!

This franchise died with Paul Brown!

Enjoy! :blush:

Yup I agree never thought I would never miss Marvin Lewis and Hue Jackson as his OC, but that 2015 team is the last time I actually enjoyed watching this team. Just tired of watching this stupid crap

9 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Hard to blame the O today (outside of playcalling). When the D gives up 31 you are not winning a lot of games. 

Yea in the first half, but the end of the half and the rest of the game the offense and Burrow sucked, well and special teams sucked with that FG miss. This whole team is a mess, they lost all control.

They started out pushing guys around then just like that they stopped, and the colts started to push them around. They lost all momentum and that was it. Just a poorly coached team.

Not real impressed with the Defensive coaching.    Colts had guys coming open quickly on big 3rd downs.     They seemed to know what buttons to push against  Sweet Lou.

3rd and 1 plunge to FB was fine, IMO... IF you are going to for it on 4th.     But if it's get this first or we are kicking mentality then you need to get something better.    I thought they should have went for it on 4th because the defense just was having trouble with the Colts O.  

Of course IF Bullock makes the FG, then maybe I feel differently but I was kinda expecting a miss.