Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

HoosierCat

Hubbard left game with elbow injury today and didn't return.  

I am starting to get the impression Taylor is losing some of these vets.  AJ, Atkins, Dunlap, all show signs of lack of interest and/or production, or in Dunlap's case, has voiced some displeasure with the coaching staff.

46 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Hubbard left game with elbow injury today and didn't return.  

I am starting to get the impression Taylor is losing some of these vets.  AJ, Atkins, Dunlap, all show signs of lack of interest and/or production, or in Dunlap's case, has voiced some displeasure with the coaching staff.

Yea sounding like nobody wants to play for this guy. Hell I dont even want to watch his poor coached team anyways. Just tired of it now been watching the same team for years now, nothing new move on! 

Sounds about right (below).  I don't know what happened to Pratt, he was on the upswing since the second half of last season, started-off this year strong, then fell off a cliff the last 3-4 games.  NOT good when 2 of your 3 starting LB's are on this list.  It never f'ing ends with this franchise, they simply are unable to fix their LB and O-line problems, because they continue to rely on mid-round draft picks to solve too many issues, or has-been, cheap FA's like Bynes, Johnson, Redmond,  et al...,   

13 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Yea sounding like nobody wants to play for this guy. Hell I dont even want to watch his poor coached team anyways. Just tired of it now been watching the same team for years now, nothing new move on! 

I have a suspicion he wants to get rid of Marvin's guys and they know it, so there's no point to caring about what he thinks or being enthusiastic about playing on a terrible team.   

6 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

I have a suspicion he wants to get rid of Marvin's guys and they know it, so there's no point to caring about what he thinks or being enthusiastic about playing on a terrible team.   

I’m sure that’s true. The situation is bleak across the board. The team is 3-17-1 under Taylor and he’s clearly out of his depth. You can feel everything spiraling out of control.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Yea sounding like nobody wants to play for this guy. Hell I don't even want to watch his poor coached team anyways. Just tired of it now been watching the same team for years now, nothing new move on! 

I get the sense of a big split in the fan base, those who support Taylor and say give him lots more time, and others who say they've seen enough and he's never gonna turn this thing around. I wonder if Covid is playing a factor one way or the other in that if fans were allowed into stadiums would there be a full turnout each home game or would fans shy away thus making the front office blatantly aware of their feelings ???

Colts 34-24 Bengals

With this oline and.taylor still the HC.  Bengals take another ass whooping here. Just hoping Burrow makes it out alive. Taylors offense is going to get Burrow hurt. Taylor leans way to much on Burrow. When he should be leaning on Mixon. There is really no reason for Zac to keep coaching. Needs to be the next one fired!  Yes there are players that clearly do not like him. Its all over Twitter. A clip of AJ giving up on the play after the int. Then a clip people are saying Aj said just trade me. So the player revolt is stating. Another loss or two. I bet this team quits on Zac. They know Zac is a loser. 

10 hours ago, Stripes said:

We’re gonna die

Well, yeah, eventually. Not much to be done about it though, except maybe figure out how to download our brains into a box. Of course then we’d be stuck watching the Bengals lose for eternity and not be able to drink, so that we can’t do that yet is probably a good thing.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, Scottishbengal said:

I get the sense of a big split in the fan base, those who support Taylor and say give him lots more time, and others who say they've seen enough and he's never gonna turn this thing around. I wonder if Covid is playing a factor one way or the other in that if fans were allowed into stadiums would there be a full turnout each home game or would fans shy away thus making the front office blatantly aware of their feelings ???

Colts 34-24 Bengals

I say let the season play out.   Sure if the Bengals wanted to fire someone in-season,  I wouldn't complain.   The hard truth is the next playoff head coach for the Bengals won't do it with this crap on the offensive line, lack of deep threat and a rookie QB.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 6:24 PM, AMPHAR said:

I say let the season play out.   Sure if the Bengals wanted to fire someone in-season,  I wouldn't complain.   The hard truth is the next playoff head coach for the Bengals won't do it with this crap on the offensive line, lack of deep threat and a rookie QB.

Yeah there's no point really, especially this year with no fans in the stands.  If they only win 2-3 games again, I don't know how you keep this staff around though in the off-season.